•𝟏𝟐• 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BOTH TEAMS STOP ON THE FIELD

Waiting for the game to start, they looked at each other, one group significantly happier than the other.

A loud beep signaled the start of the game and the somber Wanima brother passed the ball to the happy man who laughed and ran across the field.

"Are you ready, bro? When do you want the pass? What type of pass do you want? Hey, tell me!" Wanima Keisuke asked smiling to his brother.

Wanima Junichi turned around and stared blankly at his brother, appearing expressionless to everyone else except his brother.

"What? I see! Yes, yes, sir! 'I want you to pass to my feet at this particular moment.' That's what my brother says!" Keisuke commented with a strong pass, the ball went straight to Junichi's feet.

"Amen!" Igarashi moved to stop him, but within milliseconds the brothers overcame him, their movements so fast that he couldn't even tell who had the ball or when.

"-And from then on, a double!" Keisuke continued smiling.

"That's what my brother says." Keisuke concluded and now the players didn't know which one was the smiling brother because they were both smiling.

The brothers easily dodged the field, taking it down completely by themselves.

Like ghosts at work, the brothers passed by Bachira, Kunigami, and Gagamaru in quick succession, the three of them frozen in place by the brothers' quick exchange of passes.

"Our weapon is visual contact, it is not something an improvised defense can see! That's what my brother thinks deep down." Keisuke exclaimed smiling as always.

"Here they come, Chigiri! We will stop them!" Isagi warned, extending his hand to the left, where Chigiri was.

"'Chigiri'? You mean, that Chigiri? The genie made of glass?" Keisuke asked interested in the pronunciation of the name.

Chigiri gritted her teeth and looked away, not going unnoticed by Isagi and Y/n who were watching from afar.

"Hey bro! Can you believe he still plays football? He must be clinging to past glories!" Keisuke commented happily to his brother.

"Yes it is true! 'If I may say so, as your former teammate...Your time as a player is over', that's what my brother says." Keisuke whispered darkly, both brothers smiling as they walked past Chigiri.

Chigiri turned around, but all of his movements seemed slow, as if he was entangled and was afraid to take the next step.

"Are you sure this is sensible? If you run, your glass leg will break again!" Keisuke's face contained a dark smile, his sinister words carried cruel joy.