Gif 6

All the members were being interviewed and answering questions. Then the host asked all the members to tell them what they love about y/n and who is she to them. Then they asked Felix about y/n and who she is too him and what he likes about her.

"Who y/n is to me?" Well she's my best friend ever since we were young we meet in middle school. I was the first friend she made and we stuck by each other's side ever since. I care a lot about her she's my best friend and I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. And what I like and love about her is her smile she may not smile often or laugh on camera often but when she does laugh and smile it makes me happy and she's kind and sweet and she's amazing dancer and she has an amazing voice. She has the voice of an angel. and she makes everyday better even if all the members are having a bad day she makes are days better by just being there and i love that she can be herself even if you don't see it on camera often." Felix says smiling.

"Would you say you feel protective of her because you guys been friends for so long?" The host asks

"I never found myself to be the overprotective type especially towards her but I do worry about her." Felix says.

"It seems like you really love and care about her." The host says.

"I will always care about her she's my best friend and I never want to see her sad or get hate on by anyone." Felix says.