Gif 9

Jyp made his decision about if y/n would debut or not and she's not gonna debut. Everyone is angry and sad that jyp made the decision but Felix is even more sad and angry. The staff asked how all the members feel about the decision.

"I don't think it's fair because y/n did everything you all asked her to do. She learned everything faster she was so good even her singing was good but for some reason he thinks she doesn't deserve to debut even though we gave him reasons why she should debut.

Everyone is sad and some of the members can't stop crying

Everyone is sad and some of the members can't stop crying. y/n is pretending that she's not heart broken because she can't debut she's trying to stay strong for the others

"You know it's okay to be sad Felix. There's no reason to hold back your tears." y/n says.

"I know but I never imagined that we wouldn't see each other after this

"I know but I never imagined that we wouldn't see each other after this." Felix says as tears run down his face.

"I'm sure we will see each other again one day but I'm glad at least one of us debuted. even though this was my dream to debut but I'm glad my dream became your dream. I love you Felix you mean everything to me and I will miss you and miss talking to you." y/n says with tears rolling down her face.

"I love you too. I always will no matter what. Please never forget me or the memories we had made through the years." Felix says.

"I will never forget you and I will cherish those memories forever." y/n says before she walks out the door.