Chapter One

<Chompoo Club, Bangkok, Thailand>

Blinding lights and loud cheers from the crowd can be heard from the place. The loud bass of the music also made the people dance tirelessly.

"Damn, bro. Your party is sure a blast. How much did you spend on this?" Tay asked his friend, who was chugging down a tall-sized crafted beer.

"Ohoooo... You were too busy chugging that beer down to even say something."

Off turned to his friend and placed the mug on the table. 

"Whew! That beer was a chef's kiss." Off said as he made a kiss gesture.

"Being rich and unbothered is sure a good thing, huh? You're living the life every man in our university dreams." Tay said and reached for his drink.

"There's one downside for me, though."

Tay tilted his head to the side. "What about it?"

Off looked at Tay in his eyes and directed his gaze to two girls standing behind Tay.

Off eyed the other girl. She looked like a province nerd girl, only forced to enter the club. The way she looked at him, Off knew that she had the hots for him.

"My place or your place?" The girl with a sexy figure asked.

Off smirked and tipped his head to the side. "Aom... we're over. Didn't I make it clear last time?"

"P'Off... you know how much I like you, right? You cannot just leave me like this."

Off bit his lip and massaged his temples. Damn. This girl won't leave him alone.

"Are you obsessed?" Off asked Aom.

"What?! N-no... I just... like you a lot." Aom said with a pout on her lips.

Off stood up from the couch and held Aom's face. He cupped her face and brought it closer to his.

Just as their lips were about to meet, Off tilted his head to the side of Aom's face.

"What can I do? I don't like you. You're boring in bed." Off whispered to Aom's ear.

Aom was speechless. She was about to slap Off when he caught her wrist.

"Get out of this place. You're not welcome to my party."

Aom fisted her hands and screamed in frustration. She stomped her foot before turning her back to leave.

Aom noticed that her friend was still glued to her place. "Hey. Are you coming with me or what?"

"My cousin is on the dancefloor. I-I'll go home with her later." The nerdy girl said as she fixed her glasses.

A smirk formed on Off's lips when he heard this.

"Tch. Suit yourself. I'm out of here." Aom said and looked at Off.

"Jerk."

Just that, and Aom left.

When Aom was a few feet away, Off reached for the nerd girl's hand and handed her a drink.

"You're pretty, but your fashion sense is unique."

Despite the dim strobe lights, Off saw how the girl blushed.

He took the opportunity to offer a handshake. "I'm Off."

The girl took his hand and smiled. "I-I'm Chalita."

"Chalita... Your name is pretty as well. I think Lita will suit you more since you're also hot."

Off saw how the girl's eye became wide. He pressed his lips to suppress his laugh.