Cheated

==Be the angry crabby troll

You were laying down in bed with bottles all over the floor, your room being nearly destroyed. You found your moirail, Gamzee making out with Terezi and you completely ended things with the clown. Dried up tears were on your face with your bloodshot eyes staring up at the ceiling, KanKri have been trying to help you with the breakup like the good Dancestor he is.

suddenly you hear a sound from your laptop, you groaned and got up and went to your desk and opened up your laptop and logged into it. You saw it was Nepeta checking in on you seeing you were okay, the sweet cat girl always been there for you through your ups and downs and you've appreciated a lot. You looked at the message from her and read it.

":33 < Hey Karkitty, I was just checking in on you to see if you were okay."
You smiled at the message and started to reply to your best friend

"I AM DOING...OKAY. JUST TRYING TO RECOVER FROM THE INCIDENT." Bending the truth may not be the wisest thing to do but you did it anyways. Having your friends find out you fell to alcoholism may end in a not so good situation. Soon all that is going to change, it just take one guy with a pair of shades on his face.