Helping a friend in need

==Be the cool dude with the shades

You have been worrying about Karkat for over a week and you thought of pestering him on PesterChum. You groaned and grabbed your laptop and started to message him.

==Be the depressed troll boy

Your laptop made a small dinging sound and so you groaned and grabbed your laptop to see who it was. You were currently in a hangover so you barely have energy or strength to do anything at the moment, especially cleaning up your room which was a mess right now since you've destroyed it since you were emotionally angry at Gamzee for cheating on you and also because you were drunk.

When you read the message you saw it was your closest friend Dave Strider, messaging you to see if you were okay. You sighed and started to reply back, slowly typing away at the keyboard of your laptop.

"Hey you doing okay? Haven't heard from you in awhile ever since what happened."

"YEAH I AM FINE."

You lied, but Dave knew you all too well enough to the point he can tell that you were lying, even in text.

"Karkles I can tell that you're lying, your message doesn't seem all convincing. You know what I am gonna come over here and don't even bother telling me otherwise."

Shit, Dave really knew better than to fall for your lies. You sat there as you sighed

"FINE"

That's all you ever said as you closed your laptop and lay back down in your bed and waited.

You were dehydrated from crying for awhile and you definitely knew that more alcohol isn't gonna fix your current state more make you less dehydrated then you were already are.

It was probably was a good thing that your friend was coming over insistently anyways since you don't know what to do with yourself after your solo pity parties you keep throwing for yourself.

==Go back to being that Texan gay boy with the shades.

You were now currently driving to Karkat's Hive, you bought some Tylenol and ginger ale to help with the hangover. You always knew that whenever KarKat is awake he was in a hangover, he could tell since KarKat replied to his to his pestering on Pesterchum.

When you arrived at the troll's home you parked by his hive and grabbed the stuff you got for him. You went up to the doorstep and knocked. The door opened by a worn and tired looking short troll. Dave look down at him with frown, feeling bad that he is going through this.

==Go back to being the sad, crabby, mutant

You were now currently on the sofa drinking the ginger ale with a red, fluffy blanket wrapped around you. Your best friend Dave was currently helping with cleaning up the house and your room. Your Dancestor lived with you in the same hive but he was currently at work.

Dave came back to check up on you after he was done cleaning and sat next to you.

==Be the radical, cool guy again!

You sat down next to KarKat and looked over at him with a worried look on his face. "You doing okay now?" The blonde asked as his cherry red eyes looked into KarKat's brighter red eyes. The small troll looked back at him with a sad look on his face and slowly nodded. He was doing okay now for sure. You can tell he's being honest, you smiled and let the troll snuggle against you, you wrapped an arm around him and both of you stayed there for the rest of the time.