MONSTA TRUCK TIME

Alburt woke up knowing he was a pig who sang the abcs to disappointed costomers, loved cupcakes, robbed banks, and much more. "Weird dream," he said to himself," I dreamed I wuz a hooman". He put on his teacup hat and ran out the door, and set out for the bakery, his tongue flapping in the wind, knocking anypig in his way, out of his way. He stole cupcakes and was on his way to the corner store that was randomly called Banjo. Alburt wasn' t sure why it was called that, or what they sold in there but he wanted something to help him brake the windows of the Pink House (the white house of the pig world). He had new plans for getting money, and they were BIG ONES. When he got there he realized that this store only sold hand painted bananas. So he moved on to the dollar store. When Alburt got in the dollar store everything was two dollars and up. "WAAAAAAT IZ DIS?" alburt yelled in the casheer's face,"DIS A DOLLUR STOR!" then he rammed the monster truck they had in the back of the store out the front of the store yelling to the truck," I GOT BIG PLANS FOR THE TWO OF US. BIG ONES!!!!" And with these words Alburt drove back to his apartment building. When he got there he rammed the truck into the building. He took a moment to think about the pig who lived in the ground floor apartment and if he would mind alburt using it as a garage but then he realized HE DONT CARE! Alburt heard sirens in the distance and new it was the police coming for him. He ran behind the monster truck just in time, the police pig was getting out of his car. pigs were crowding around the monster truck filled apartment building. "YOU FOLKS CAN GO HOME NOW! THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" Yelled the police pig to the crowd. "Clearly" said one of the pigs sarcasticly. "ALBURT! YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!" Called the police pig. You know you have problems when the police know your name. Alburt walked slowly over the the policepig and held out his pig hands to be handcuffed. "You really did it this time, Alburt." Said another pig as he got handcuffed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alburt had been put in a cage next to other pigs.

Thoughts on being in jail:
That pig won't stop staring at me...
HES STILL STARING.
OH my glob why u do dis monsta truck?
No cupcakes... again
CUPCAAAAAAAKKKESSSSS AHHHH
POOOOOP!
NAMMIT!
How du I get out?
I USE MONSTA TRUCK!
Oh no. Da truck iz gone.
STOP STARING AT ME STINKY!

the creepy pig Alburt was sharing the cell with was drooling and staring at him stinkily. Something didn't seem right about the guy. Alburt moved to the left. So did the crazy drooling pig. "STOP IT!!" alburt yelled after being copied by this pig for too long. The security pig came over to Alburt's cell. "Everything okay in there?" She asked. "NU! STINKY OVER THERE KEEPS COPPYING ME!" The scurry guard fell to the floor laughing and all the other pigs in the cells started to laugh too. "WHAT'Z ZO FUNNI?" Alburt screamed at everyone. '"STINKY' IS YOU!!! THATS A MIRROR!" the guard said once she cought her breath. Alburt squealed like never before and began bouncing off the walls with anger and frustration. No one understood him. No one liked him. And no one ever would.