82. I'm in Love

2800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 82 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________________________________

The next morning, Sharanya woke up to find herself in Niskarsh's arms. Niskarsh, even while sleeping, kept his hand on Sharanya's stomach. Seeing this, she smiled. Sharanya had never imagined that he would ever be so caring even in her dreams. Coming to India, Sharanya had seen so many versions of Niskarsh. Now Sharanya used to call him Lucifer only to tease him. Otherwise, she had never seen more caring and loving person than him in her life. Sharanya saw Niskarsh changing 360°. Now he did not shout at her like before, did not scare her, did not get angry. Umm…actually he got angry, but only for Sharanya. Sometimes he used to get angry at her for not eating food on time or not sleeping on time. But Niskarsh's scolding, Sharanya seemed to care only for herself. She could see concern, care and love for herself in his words.

Wait, Love? Did she really feel love, in Niskarsh's words? Does Niskarsh love her? Or just the care that a husband has for his wife. Sharanya was confused. She was not able to understand whether Niskarsh loved her or not?

But the bigger point here was, does she love Niskarsh? And as soon as this thought came, Sharanya's smile faded. She started wondering whether she was really falling in love with Niskarsh? As soon as this thought came, Sharanya immediately said in her mind, “No… no… no. I… I can't love Naksh. I… how can I love Naksh? This… this is impossible. We are only just good friends. That's it."

She was still thinking about all this, when suddenly she remembered that kiss happened last night. And as soon as she remembered, Sharanya's face turned pink. Running her finger on her lips, she said in her mind, "Haan??? Are we just... friends? We are friends... In friendship, there are no kisses. And... we... we have done it many times... we are husband and wife. Yes, we are husband and wife and all this is common between a husband and wife. Yes… it is like that."

But was it only a husband-wife relationship between them? Probably not. Because if this relationship was only between husband and wife, then perhaps all limits between them would have been crossed by now. Because this is what happens in arranged marriages. Do couples wait until they fall in love? Probably not. But till date Niskarsh has never touched her in a wrong way without her consent. His intentions were always pure. He always told Sharanya that he knew his limits and would never cross them without her consent. Then Sharanya also never thought his intentions were wrong. She is always comfortable with his touch. Rather, she feels good when Niskarsh touches her. This touch makes her feel safe. Yes, every time her heart beats faster. Butterflies start dancing in her stomach. And this happens every time, whenever Niskarsh is close to her. So what… is this Love? Is she really in love with him? Maybe yes. Yes, she is in love with Niskarsh. And who knows how long ago that happened. Only she has understood this feeling now.