Pouring rain

I was standing under the pouring rain. My clothes were drenched and I was shaking, was it from the cold outside? I don't know anymore. I knocked at their door. I heard two familiar voices bickering over who should open the door. Saki opened it and I saw her eyes widen, "Oh my god Toya! What happened to you?!" Tsukasa appeared from behind with a worried look on his face. "Wow- What happened to you Toya!?". Saki quickly let me in the house and closed the door. I was still shaking even if the house was really warm. She told Tsukasa to go to the living room with me and she ran to the bathroom. I sat down on the couch and looked down...I wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out. Tsukasa sat next to me.

 He started bombarding me with questions left and right. I felt so overwhelmed by all the sounds and put my hands to my ears. He took the hit and stopped asking questions. He put his hand on my shoulder and I flinched. I moved away a little. "Oh- I'm sorry.." Tsukasa was really quiet. He was doing that for me... "He wants to help me and I keep pushing him away-". I put my knees to my chest. I felt so vulnerable..just like a child. I ended up crying. Tsukasa stayed next to me quietly comforting me. I'm so glad to have him...I feel at home here. Saki came back after some time and covered me with a towel. "You should dry yourself up! I don't want you to catch a cold." She gave me some dry clothes I left here when I would stay over. "so what happened Toya?". she looked over at Tsukasa and I saw, from the corner of my eye, he was gesturing something to her. "Oh ok-". She simply gave me the clothes, "You can go change in the guest room". She was talking quieter. I slowly got up and walked over to the guest room. 

I took off my clothes and all I could see were bruises all over my hands, I looked in the mirror and I had long red marks all over my back. I started crying again. it took me ten minutes just to get dressed up. I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. Tsukasa had prepared me a blanket and put it around me. I felt warmer. Saki came from the kitchen with a cup of hot cocoa and handed it to me. I took it and smiled softly at her. I drank quietly. The two of them stayed by my side.  Without knowing I started crying again, but not from sadness...I just felt happy. I was so glad to have them by my side. I stayed quiet for quite a long time, but they didn't seem to mind at all. I finally felt ready to talk to them. I needed to explain what happened. I knew it would be hard, but I had to.  "Tsukasa..Saki..I'm ready to talk...I think.." I was talking slowly and quietly. "Take your time Toya-" I took some deep breaths and started to talk.