barbie and the magic portal

heels softly clacking while you strutted through the hallway, eyes completely admired you as you passed by them confidently. to your hair styled to perfection, your clothing stylish and expensive and your pretty face caught the attraction of many.

"hi claudia!"

"g'morning claudia!"

"looking good miss claudia"

you responded to anyone who greeted you with a greeting of your own and a smile but not stopping for anyone who wanted to chat for a while. you do have a class to catch up to after all.

claudia könig, a fashion design major student who caught a lot of attention ever since you strutted down the exhibition hall along with your classmates who chose to wear their own design and the rest of your classmates models during an event.

ever since then, while your design was eye catching and beautiful enough to get praise and recognition, a lot of people began to have quite an interest towards you.

especially the male department of complete fucking weirdos.

you didn't mind attention where people admired you as a talented and beautiful individual, but continuous attention can be quite overwhelming.

fame, money, beauty. you have it all. the subject of both admiration and envy. most certainly also the subject of desire and obsession.

"miss könig, you sure do have an eye for jewelry." your professor hummed as she examined the outfit you were in the process of making on the mannequin provided for you. you smiled and expressed your thanks, watching as the professor walked away to observe other's works.

you weren't extremely amazing in your major as there will always be someone who can do better than what you can do right now but having to do something that's fun for you is what makes you happy.

"must be nice getting to do whatever you want when you have the money and face like that right?"

you got startled, head whipping left to right at the sudden voice you heard. that's weird, you swore that wasn't your inner voice. that was someone else's.

but of course, that's just crazy. so you just shook it off and continued to do your work.

the professor, having done observing, clapped her hands together to get the class' attention. "great work everyone. unfortunately, we have to close today's session seeing as our class hours are done. we'll continue tomorrow for your midterm project but if you want to request a room, you can just head to the teacher's lounge with a formal letter. dismiss."

well, you didn't need to spend more time here so you quickly cleaned up your space and grabbed your stuff to leave. you wanted to go home and lay in your bed.

you were about to leave when a friend came up to you and gave you an invitation card.

"claudia! hi. so i wanted to invite you to our tarot reading party tonight. it's also kind of a sleep over too just for us girls. come with us, please?" nadia looked at you pleadingly as she thrust the card towards you.

you took the card and examined it with a smile. "the card is so cute, nadia! thanks for inviting me. don't worry, i'll be sure to come by!"

"sweet! thank you so much claudia. see you there!"

well, there goes youth plan to stay at home and play games the rest of the day. but hey, the party sound real fun especially when there's no sleazy guys around trying to get with ya.