a run in with the fatui

of course you didn't die.

as cliche as it is but you woke up in the middle of a damn cliff. it didn't make you feel magical or confused.

it made you feel so damn scared.

you felt like it was not expressed enough how terrifying it is to wake up on cliff with steam coming off your body and an unknown brewing feeling near your tummy.

you felt hot. real hot. no joke. but somehow your clothing and skin are fine. thank fuc that your hair was still alright as well despite the light ruffle that would have annoyed you if you weren't just standing randomly in place.

in a daze while walking to look for civilization, you came upon a person roaming around the  woods. he was about ready to fight if he didnt look twice and saw that you didnt seem like an adventurer and limping in a daze.

he was about to leave when he heard your soft pleading voice, "help.."

he couldnt help but turn around and thats when he saw the clear desperate look on your face. he couldnt quite place what exactly your look meant but it heated up something inside him.

he ignored it and said, "im not someone you can just casually ask for help, fool. now leave." as he was talking, you were already nearing him. by the time he finished his sentence, you were already close to him and looking up at him to which he looked down at you.

long story short you were in a fatui camp getting feeled up by a pyro fatui agent.

'shit..' you thought, as the stranger with the mask was basically devouring your mouth, holds a tight grip on your waist and his other hand slowly hiking up your skirt. the warmth emitting from his gloved hand that was now gripping your thigh sent shivers up your spine.

'i know how wrong doing this with a stranger but.. it feels so good. can't help that they're obviously attractive under that mask, too.'  you casually made your morals cease to exist.

what? you died once already.

whatever, you were already so tired and wanted to release whatever it is that fucking heat you were feeling earlier, and this seemed to be the solution.

the fatui agent and you pulled away for air and you moaned at the sudden feeling of him attacking your neck. you tilted your head allowing him to have more access, your legs tightening around his hips.

with his hands getting further and further up, you sluggishly open your eyes and.. accidentally made eye contact with someone from afar hiding behind a tree.

you jolted not only by that but also because the man holding you has already had his hand resting on your exposed stomach, his thumb dangerously swiping down your skirt slightly - and near you crotch revealed a mark!?

WHAT THE F-!?

"you got an interesting mark here, lady." the man hummed as his thumb traced over the glowing mark, watching as you flinched and shivered at the sensitivity.

he suddenly put pressure on the mark and you moaned loud in surprise, your hand shot up to close your mouth. you nervously looked up and saw him grin slowly like a maniac. it felt like the atmosphere changed.

suddenly, the air wasn't like the sensual and casual hook up with a stranger, it was starting to feel more and more dangerous the longer he looked at you.

"you're a curious case, miss. the fatui would be very intrigued to know more of you." he took a hold of your wrist and you yelped at the strong yet painful grip. with fear in your eyes and a shake in your voice, "no- wait!"

"please come with me-"

"BURN!"

——

medj oa BUT WHO CARES ITS FICTION