6- Dating

(do watch the video given above, it amazing)

Now what to do of our poor Jisoo, she already fell in his trap.

Next morning was not the same as the previous ones.

Jisoo was getting princess treatment from him everyday.

Taehyung makes sure that Jisoo trusted him.
So he used to give her flowers everyday.

Text her ' Goodnight love,hope you have sweet dreams. '
Everynight

Act clingy with her infront of Jennie.
(sometimes also when Jennie is not there)
BUT he never kissed her thinking he will only share his first kiss with Jennie.

And tried to gain more and more trust from her.
In which he was succeeding eventually.

Jisoo could not help but trust him more, fall for him even more. Jennie was having a inner feeling that Taehyung has some intentions to hurt Jisoo but couldn't speak out as she was scared that Jisoo might take it in a wrong way.

It had been more than a month from that day. Jisoo was finally not an introvert anymore but not an extrovert too.
It's just that she didn't like being an extrovert and catching attention.

And if we talk about Liskook, Lisa already told Jungkook about Jisoo's past but also told him not to tell Taehyung about this cause she didn't wanted to take any risks.
Jungkook felt bad for telling Taehyung about his idea, He felt pity for Jisoo cause he knew she is about to get more hurt. He could tell like Sam about Taehyung's plan if he wanted to, but he couldn't risk his relationship. He just prayed that everything goes well.

Jisoo entered the classroom and saw Taehyung sitting on his knees with a flower in his hands.

"Good morning pretty lady!!"
He said to Jisoo to which she smiled and replied
" Good morning "
They hugged and went on the bench to sit.
Yes, now the seats were changed, Jenlisa sat behind Jisoo and Taehyung sat beside Jisoo.

In lunch time, Jennie finally decided to speak our her inner feelings to Jisoo.

.
.
"Jen, What happened? " Jisoo asked because Jennie called her to meet her alone in lunch.

"soo, I really wanted to talk to you about Taehyung, I mean don't get me wrong, but I have an inner feeling that Taehyung is not having good intentions, He might be faking his love. he might hurt you. "

"Jen, I understood what u mean but don't worry, he will never do that, I can see his love for me, the way he always brings flower for me.
The way he hugs me, the way he texts me good night with all emojis, Suho never did that. I don't think Taehyung can ever do that. He can never hurt me. I might not say this out loud but I trust him, yes it's true. He always gives me butterflies in stomach with his single touch, I never felt this with Suho, I guess this is my last and true love."Jisoo said.

"okay your wish but be careful "

"hmm"
.
.

As time went on Taehyung and Jisoo got more closer.
Jisoo, now completely trusted him.
it had almost been a year.
But one day everything changed.

Taehyung broke down into millions of pieces, his every planning and dreams shattered

After hearing the latest news of

Jennie and Yoongi getting married next week.