Chapter 2: Sinazugawa, Sanemi

Sanemi pov:

I was just getting back from my most recent mission, the problem was lower moon six, it wasn't specially hard, just a few attacks and done.

"CAW CAW. THERE IS A HASHIRA MEETING IN 15 MINUTES"

"Don't be so loud" I said to my crow slightly angry. I wouldn't have time to clean the blood of my clothing nor my katana, but I really didn't mind it, I started walking towards my master's state, I then sensed a really weak demonic presence, I was still out on the woods, so it didn't really surprise me, I put my hand on my katana, and with just one simple slash, the demon was already dead.

-Time skip to the end of the meeting-

We were all now kneeling down due to respect to master Ubuyashiki.

"Greetings my child's, does any of you know where Tomioka is right now, he should be back from he's mission"

(The most possible reason is that he's just slacking off, he is always saying his he's different than us and all that shitty stuff. I bet he thinks he's better than us)

"Maybe the mission that he was sent to was more difficult than we thought Oyakata-sama" said a really loud, sweet and femenine voice.

"Yes miss Kanroji, that is the most probable answer" said our master with his normal warm and sweet smile.

-Another time skip-

The meeting had already ended, and we were all allowed to leave, I got up at the same time as everyone else, they were going out through the front gate, but I was going out the back one, when I realized what I was doing that moment, I started slightly blushing, I was going out through the back gate because Tomioka always entered and got out of master's state through the back gate.

(What am I doing!? I hate him!!!)

I was lost in thoughts when I suddenly bumped into someone.

I was going to say something but the shorter man spoke first.

"Sa-Sanemi-