Chapter 3: Waking up

3 person pov:

It had been a month since Giyuu fell unconscious.

There were a lot of missions, and the other hashiras were working non-stop to complete them all.

Sanemi pov:

I had already got back from my las mission.

"Sinazugawa-San" said a pink haired girl with a worried look on her face. "You should go to Kocho so she cures your wounds" I had a disgusted look. I didn't really like that butterfly bitch, but if I went, I could finally check up on Tomioka, and see how he's doing.

-Time skip (He's now with that butterfly shortie :) -

"Hey Shinazugawa" Said that fucking shortie with her typical fake smile

"How's Tomioka"

"I thought that you hated him, but putting that to the side, I haven't checked up on him today, but now that you'r here you can go and do that for me"

She signaled me where was his room and I started walking towards it.

I entered the room. There he was, in bed sleeping, so peacefully, a smile creeped onto my face. (Why am I smiling!? I hate him!! But he does look cute when he's sleeping) 

I approached the bed slowly, I looked at him, I laid down with him, taking him from his shoulders and waist an falling asleep.

-Another time skip (this one brought by Tsutako and Sabito)-

Giyuu pov:

I felt that I was being hugged by someone, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my right side, Shinazugawa was the one that was hugging me (I thought he hated me) I started blushing at this sight with a small smile.

At that moment Shinazugawa slowly started waking up.

"I-I'll get going now

"Wait, don't go" I was looking at him with a sad face and puppy eyes "what?" He was looking at me with a shocked face, but I didn't care, I took him from the collar of his shirt and pulled him in so we could continue sleeping, but I miscalculated and he ended up on top of me and our lips touched. I thought they he was going to back up immediately and run off, but surprisingly he continued the kiss, I was liking it, but when it was was most unexpected for anything to happen, Kocho walked in on us kissing.

"Oh my GOD!" She said while bringing up one of her hands to cover her mouth.

"Don't you fucking dare tell anyone shortie!!!" Sanemi said really angry.

"Just for calling me a shortie I am going to tell every Hashira" As she said that she turned around, ran outside the room, closed the door and ran out the building.

Sanemi pov:

I got off Giyuu and started running after her, she was running towards the rest Hashiras and I was following her. Then that shortie bitch started shouting at top of her lungs.

"I SAW TOMIOKA AN SHINAZUGAWA KISSING!!!!!"

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU KOCHO"

As I finished saying that I was stopped by that flashy dumbass.

"So. Did you really kiss Tomioka?"

That day was filled with visits and questions for Tomioka because everyone wanted to know how it happened, but thankfully Giyuu didn't tell them anything about the kiss.

-Some more time skip later-

It was now night and they finally left us alone in the room, I looked at him with a slight grin on my face. He looked at mi confused, but as he didn't care earlier I didn't care now, I grabbed him by the waist and kissed him on the lips. We then fell asleep on his bed hugging each other.