If we go crazy, we go crazy together.

TRIGGER WARNINGS;
-descriptions of body horror
-cheating
-murder
-torture

It was all good. It was amazing. Me and Frank had gotten married a week before it happened, when he found out I cheated on him. With a girl. It was Friday March 3rd 2023 at 4:56 am when it first started. I woke up to Frank screaming. There was blood, blood everywhere. And guts. He had cut off someone else's face and put it on his own.

"Do you love me now?? Do you love me now?? Do you love me now?? Do you love me now?? Do you love me now?? Do you love me now??" Frank repeated in a raspy voice. He sounded weird. It was familiar but not Frank. Frank didn't sound like this... Bugs, worms, maggots, blow flies, flesh flies, carrion beetles, and rove beetles all over his face...

It was all so absurd so I couldn't speak. It was basically body horror in real life. He was terrifying, I had never been so scared before in my life. I looked at the face. Alice. My girlfriend that I cheated on him with. He had found her. Oh no.

"Frankie, I can explain!! Actually, I can't. I cheated on you. But I still love you more than anything in the world." I plead guilty and go on my knees; looking up at him.

He takes out a knife, picks me up and slashes my face before kissing me passionately. He gives me the knife and I slash his face. We kiss. "I love you." Frank says before taking the knife and stabbing me in the throat.

I had never felt this amount of pain before. He had just missed the back of my throat so I wouldn't die. I take out some matches and light fire to the bedroom. I look at him with a look of admiration.

"I love you too, let's meet in the afterlife." I smile at him and give him a kiss. He slits my wrists and I slit his throat. We fall down to the ground in pain. We look at each other and cuddle as the fire goes to our clothes.

"I love you so..." We say in sync as the song 'I love you like an alcoholic' plays in the background. I feel the fire burn my skin and flesh. I'm in indescribable agony and pain. But I'm with Frank. We pass away in the fire, cuddling each other.

The pain is more than I can explain. My bloody body aches and shakes. Rest in peace, Frank Gruber and Lily Gruber.