Secretary of Cold CEO (Part 4)

Y/n gets shocked after seeing the locket. Till then, Jungkook entered and gently took the locket from her hand.

Jungkook: "Finally found it, I was searching for it for many days." His eyes sparkled with joy, and he couldn't contain his excitement. Jungkook pulled Y/N into a tight hug, leaving her momentarily frozen in place.

Jungkook: "Thank you, Y/n. Where did you find it?"

Y/n, coming back to her senses: "It was under this cabinet."

Jungkook: "You don't know how precious this locket is to me. Thank you."

Y/N gathered her courage and decided to ask a question that had been bothering her.

Y/N: "Sir, can I ask you something?"

Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook: "Yes, of course."

Y/n: "Is this your locket?"

Jungkook: "Yes, what happened?"

Y/N: "Actually, I have the same locket, and in your locket, why do you have my photo inside it."

Jungkook: "Your photo? Miss Y/n, you must be mistaken; it's my childhood friend Miho."

Y/N hesitated, then takes off her locket from her neck, which was hidden inside her suit, and shows it to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise and confusion. He opened the locket, and as he saw the photo inside, tears welled up in his eyes.

Jungkook: "Where did you find this locket?"

Y/N didn't understand what was happening; she was all confused by Jungkook's reaction towards the situation.

Y/n: "It's been with me since childhood. Why, sir? Are you familiar with that boy whose photo is in my locket?"

Jungkook's mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation.

Jungkook (thinking): How is this possible? Her name was Ko Miho, and she's Kim Y/N. They can't be the same person. I guess there's some misunderstanding.

Y/N: "What happened, sir?"

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts.

Jungkook: "Oh, yes, Miss Y/N. Would you mind if I ask you for your personal details?"

Y/N: "Personal details? Do you want my CV?"

Jungkook: "No, not a CV. How many people do you have in your family, and where is your hometown?"

Y/N: "I have 3 people in my house, including me, my mom, and dad, and we live in Incheon, why, sir?"

Jungkook, deep in thought, mumbled to himself.

Jungkook (thinking): I knew it; she's not Ko Miho. But Y/N said it's her photo. How can their faces be the same? This is so confusing; I'm getting crazy.

Jungkook finally decided to talk about this to Cha Eunwoo; he turned to Y/N.

Jungkook: "Miss Y/N, I need you to cancel all my meetings for today. I am taking off, so till that time, could you please assist the performance team?"

Y/N nodded.

Y/N: "Of course, sir."

With that, Jungkook left the room, heading straight to Eun woo to explain the situation. But Cha Eun woo was not at his cabin; Jungkook forgot that Cha Eun woo went for a business trip a few days ago. He calls him, but the phone is off. Jungkook was puzzled, so he decided to go to Busan himself and find out the answers himself, where he and Ko Miho used to live in childhood.