Secretary of Cold CEO (Part 5)

Jungkook looks up, and it's Cha Eun Woo.

Eun Woo: "Let's go; I will take you home."

Jungkook: "No, I am not going home. I want to drink more."

Eun Woo: (firmly) "Jungkook, we're going home."

Jungkook: (mumbling) "Home... she's not there."

Eun Woo: (while making him stand from his seat) "Jungkook, don't be so stubborn. Let's go."

Jungkook: "Where are you taking me? I don't want to go anywhere. I am going to search for my Miho."

Jungkook stands up but loses his balance. Eun Woo holds him.

Eun Woo: "I will take you to Miho. Come, let's go together."

Jungkook: (happy) "Really? You are taking me to her?"

Eun Woo: "Yes, so are you coming or not?"

Jungkook: (happy) "I am always ready to meet her. Let's go."

Jungkook is not able to balance himself because he is very drunk. Eun Woo puts Jungkook's arm around his shoulder, pays the bill, and they head towards the car. Eun Woo makes him sit in the passenger seat and puts on his seatbelt. In no time, Jungkook falls asleep. Eun Woo takes him to his house, makes him sleep in his bed.

Eun Woo: (tired) "You are way too heavy."

Jungkook: (mumbling in sleep) "Miho, I love you."

Eun Woo crouches down, takes off Jungkook's shoes, and says while doing so:

Eun Woo: "Looks like you're dreaming about your girl."

Jungkook: "Why did you leave me? I really miss you."

Eun Woo gets up, puts a duvet on Jungkook, and stares at him for a moment.

Eun Woo: (sighing) "I will find your Miho. I can't see you like this anymore. The old Jungkook who was once cheerful and kind-hearted has turned into a whole different person."

Eun Woo turns off the room's light and walks out of his house to return home.

Next day,

In Y/n's house,

Y/n was looking at her pictures hanging on the wall while holding the locket around her neck.

Y/n: (in mind) "What was Sir trying to say on the call last night? Ko Miho, I heard this name for the first time. Since he saw that locket, he's been acting differently. Also he said the boy in the photo is him then what is it doing in my neck I never met him before. If this locket is his, I should return it today."

Rose: "What are you doing there, Y/n? Looking at the wall."

Y/n: (coming out of thoughts) "Huh? Yes."

Rose: "I asked what you are doing there, looking at the wall."

Y/n: (sigh) "Nothing, just looking at our pictures. Those days were nice. No worries, everything was going smoothly. And now, work, eat, sleep."

Rose: "Well, that was our teenage years, and now we are adults. We have to grow up and move on at some point in life. If we are stuck on one thing and keep hiding, we won't be able to face other problems. That's how life is, right?"

Y/n: (sigh) "Maybe you are right. I am leaving then. Bye."

Rose: "You are not going to eat breakfast?"

Y/n: "No, you know, I can't eat heavy in the morning."

Y/n said without looking at Rose while going towards the door.