chapter 2(smut chap)

Smut chapter, you can skip this chap (reminder all characters are aged up in there, they are in there 3rd year so there 18-19)

Katsuki pov:

Waking up, I looked down to see deku cuddled up to my side like a kwala, he loved doing this but the problem was I had a big fucking boaner right now. we actually had to get up and do shit today. Ugh.

I tryed moving to sit up but deku pulled me back down.
"Son of a- mnf!"
Grabbing my hard dick, after he just kneed my erection I tryed not to scream, hit him, hit myself, scream or scream.
Just keep breathing.
I sighed and ever so gently shoke deku awake, he was so fucking oblivious to the pain he just caused me.

"Mmnh..gmonin kacchan.."

Deku then smiled at me and all my anger got taken away as this angel fucking looks down and back up at me with a red face, and that anger gets replaced pretty fast with embarrassment.

"...do you want some help with that?"

"I- uh, no. No I don't"

HUH?? NO??? YES YOU DO FUCKING IDIOT.

"o-oh, okay..."

And now it was awkward as shit. I sighed in thought, I need to overcome this ego, like I really need to, so what I did next actually stunned deku a bit.

"Actually yeah I do want your help with this."

Deku just malfunctioned, he did not expect that.

"...mas..ho"
Deku muttered something that I genuinely couldn't make out, the fucking explosions must me getting to me.

"Say that again?"

"...that's..hot"

We both immediately flushed down to our chests, our bare chests because any guy who sleeps with a top on in summer is a fucking weirdo.
And fuck if that didn't just turn me on even more, I wanted to wreck him so- no. No we can't do that we are still in school... And actually believe it or not we are both still virgins, well izuku thought i was a virgins, look it was a quicky in middle school okay? We were 14 and I regret it but anyways. we both had nore the confidence or will power to ask the other. Kinda pathetic actually, it's only sex... We had time, we needed to get to the Walmart at 6pm, it was 10am, I could at least ask? I mean he's hard too now...

"Deku.."
"Yeah?"
I took a deep breath, telling deku I was about to say something serious.
"...can we have sex"

Okay okay I hear you now 'Oh KatSuKI WhY wOuLD yOU aSk HiM lIkE tHaT' look, I know him better then he probably knows himself and being blunt is the best way possible to tell him, because 1. Why drag it on? And 2. He overthinks when I don't tell him straight on. He doesn't know this about himself so he kinda just stared at me dumbfounded.

"U-uh i-"
"You can say no"
I felt the need to reassure him.

"Um- I mean yeah sure, I'd like that a lot..."
He was mumbling now, fiddling with his fingers, I felt upset he was so nervous, I kissed his head and hugged him, our erections brushing up against eachother as we both gasp.

"See doesn't it feel good?, it will be fun trust me okay?"
Deku didn't seem to be listening to me, he looked far gone all ready.

Eventually, he nods his head.

"Yeah feels good...WAIT"

Confusion and slight fear cross his face, I kiss his head again and rub his back.

"Yes zuku?"
He calms a bit, but looks up at me with scared eyes.

"So...your uh.."
He flushed red and I spoke up.