chapter 3

No one pov:

After izukus and katsukis bath, katsuki carried him to the bed and started to pick out clothes for them both, they got dressed and katsuki packed them both a bag with extra cloths, there changers and other things in. After 30 muinets izuku was able to walk again (but with a slight limp) and the went to the common room to see everyone there waiting for them.

"Yo midobro bakubro!" Kirishima called "you ready to go?"
"Yeah shitty hair, which Walmart are we even going to?"

Katsuki and izuku walked up to the small crowd of mina kirishima denki mina and sero, everyone had similar plain gray backpacks except mina and sero who decided to match and had bright pink bags.

Mina exitedly hung off deku "ah! I'm so excited! "
"U-h yeah me too" izuku smiled sheepeshly, he wasn't as on-board with the idea as he was yesterday, but there was no time to pussy out now.

.
..
...
..
.

Katsuki wasn't one for crouded spaces, in fact he would never tell anyone this but he had major clostrophobia, so when he saw the packed mini car of 5 people, he thought about changing his mind, there was only 5 seats in seros car, so someone sit on someone els, obviously everyone opted for izuku to sit on katsuki, but katsuki was not having it.

"No you fuck heads!" Katsuki backed up a little, letting go of izukus hand.
"Make pinky sit on kirishima or something!"
"...but your dating? I don't see the big deal dude" kirishima chimmed in. Everyone was confused but izuku took this the wrong way and started getting anxious.
"I-its okay guys I'll go in the boot, or I can just not go"
"Noooo~" mina whined.
"You got to come mido, plus I don't really think anyone will fit in the boot, it was a last minute resort, but you can just sit on katsuki I don't see the big deal it's only a 15 muinet drive, or even katsuki could sit in you?"

Izuku turned to katsuki, he hadn't actually taken a good look at him through out this entire thing, but izuku could tell when the blond was truly terifide, the way his pupils got impossibly smaller, the slight tension in his shoulders and quickness of breath, the way his eyes looked bigger and his mouth twitched.

Izuku knew he wasn't the problem, something els was.

"Cmon bakugou!" Sero was getting agitated, as was everyone els.

Izuku looked to his boyfriend and held his hand and looked at everyone els. "If he doesn't want to do it then he doesn't have to, you don't know what he's thinking right now do you? Don't assume, okay guys? Mina can sit on kiri or denki can or something, but he doesn't want to do it so don't force him."

After izukus speach everyone looked a little confused but let it go, katsuki looked to izuku and hugged him from behind as everyone els started getting into the car.

"...thanks zuku"
Izuku looked up to him and kissed the blond.
"Anyday kacchan"

"Yo guys hurry up or we'll leave you behind!" Sero called from the front seat. They had opted for mina to sit on kirishima, they weren't dating, more like best friends, well that's just how izuku saw there relationship and he wasn't the best with things like that, but they definitely didn't seem awkward, so izuku got into the back with denki mina and kirishima and let katsuki sit in the front .

Katsuki was glad izuku let him sit in the front, it was less  crowded and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, strapped in and sero started to drive.

.
..
...
..
.

Arriving at the Walmart was fun, everyone had gotten out and security gave them weird looks because of there bags but allowed them to enter, they walked around for a bit, looking at all the stuff before they got board.

"Hay guys, let's go to the bathroom and play never have I ever till the shop closes!" Denki suggested and everyone agreed, exept katsuki but he was out numbered so he went a long with it, they walked through the Islas and got to the bathrooms, luckily there was a unisex bathroom with 1 toilet, but also lucky for katsuki it was surprising very open.

As they crouded into the open cubicle, denki sat down and Mina grimised.
"EWWWW! Denks get off the floor you don't know was deseses are there!"
She pulled denki up.
"But I Wana sit downnnnnn"
"Tough shit" katsuki chimmed in.
"This was your idea dummy"
Denki huffed but stood

"Okay so hmm.... never have I ever done this before?" Sero asked
"Wait the game?" Denki looked confused
"No denki, the Walmart thing"
"Ohhhh never"
"Never"
"Never"
"Never"
"Never"
"Ever"
Everyone turned to mina who was leaning against the wall smugly.
"Whatttt?~ I was like 13 okay?"

"Uh okay then mina you ask the next question "

"Okay! Hmm... never have you ever had a one night stand?~" mina snickerd and the answers came. Izuku and katsuki looked at eachother.
"Ever"
"Never"
"Never"
"Ever"
"Never"
"Ever"

The people who said ever were sero izuku and katsuki.

"Huh you never told me that" katsuki turned to izuku
"You never told me either, so it's fair, hmph"
"Your impossible tch" katsuki rolled his eyes and grabbed izukus hand

"Um guys, are we just ignoring the fact that sero isn't a virgin?"

"Pinky, he literally attracts everyone within a 5 mile radius, like look at him, tall, lean, good hair st-"

Izuku elbowed him "watch it katsuki "

Everyone laughed, the day went on and eventually it was closing time and they had to leave the safety of the bathroom to find a different hiding spot as they check the bathrooms.

They quickly looked around and kirishima signaled to the freezer to frozen food with a door leading to the back, they quitely scuttled to the door and luckily it was unlocked, they walked into the freezing cold and waited. This was a dandrous game they were playing.

After around 15 muinets, a security guard came round the corner.
"I w-"
"Shut it."
Katsuki put his hand over minas mouth and the security guard walked up the the freezer and everyone froze, then he locked the freezer door.

That's 1117 words, honestly motivation has gone to rock bottom rn and I'm sorry this chapter was rushed, I'm still new to this and I also draw so I'm finding it a little difficult to focus on writing and drawing, I'm also sick asf rn 😛

Anyways enjoy the tadc meme and on to the next oneee