Chapter 2

The man rubs his forehead, and Mr. Alfred teleports in as black smoke appears after he does too. "Good evening everyone. And, good evening to you Mr. Victor," He stares at him as he rubs his forehead. "Did you hit your head on your way here?" Alred asked Victor. "Oh! Yeah, I did. I slept through some of my alarms and-" Alfred puts his hand up to him. "Oh, no need to explain, I read your mind." Victor shivered as he said that. "Alfred, you *know* how I feel about that." Alfred shrugs his shoulders. Ryan and the others are close up front seats to the front. Ryan leans into Matt's side. "You think they have beef or something with each other?" Alfred stops talking and turns to Ryan. "I heard that! And no we do not have 'beef' with each other or however you say it." Victor walks past him, putting his bag down as his service dog is beside him. He tells the dog to lie down. He gives it a treat as a reward. It lays down yawning. It has the words. "Service dog. Do not disturb Or Touch." On its vest.

    Its appearance has a long-shaped snout and nice flowing white fur. The dog looks like it's very cared for. Ryan comments on how nice it looks. "Oh uh, nice dog you have there!" He says to him as Victor pulls his computer out. Students are talking to each other as this is a free day/class. Victor smiles and thanks him, "Oh! thank you, Ryan." Ryan gives a surprised look as he wasn't expecting him to know his name already. "You--You already know my name?" he says pointing at himself. "Oh yeah, I wanted to get everyone's name here memorized. I don't want to accidentally misname someone," He turns to Alfred. "So are you going to make the announcement or not?" He says having his hands folded on the desk. (What a nice gentleman :D) "Oh right! Everyone, quiet down. There is something important for all of you to hear for you seniors and other upperclassmen!"

     He claps his hands, grabbing the attention of everyone else nearby. They all look at him. He clears his throat and speaks. "Okay listen, everybody, there will be a new tournament for you all to attend, you all need to be in. You all will have harsh training and physical training as well." The students whisper at each other, and Victor tells them to quiet down. Alfred sighs and speaks, "Yes, yes..... why another one? Well, we are going to see how much you have grown since your freshman year!" He walks over to where Victor is. "Your new teacher will be teaching all of you, to hand-to-hand combat." He says directing his hands to where Victor is sitting. One of the student's stickers says,

     "Mr. Victor doesn't look too strong if he is going to be the one training." Alfred teleports to them. "Now, I'm sure you didn't mean that now do you, because that man can do some serious damage. You do know that right now, correct?.." The student gulps and looks at Victor and sees he is rather very masculine as his arms are bigger and he has a triangle chest build. "Now look, say something like that again and you will be in lunch detention for a WEEK, you understand me?" He teleports back to where he was. "Look Alfred I'm all for strictness- and! I do appreciate you doing that but— with the students but there was no need to say that." Alfred shrugs and Victor sighs. "Anyways, any questions?" Matt raises his hand.

     "Yes, Matt." "When will this start- or I mean when do we exactly start training??" Alfred smiles as he turns to Matt. "Somewhere close to early fall or so. We haven't decided on the exact date yet." Tori looks shocked. "What! That's not enough time to practice both powers and physical work." Tori states as she is surprised.

     "Well, that's the thing it's supposed to be like, as all of the other deans from the academy agreed to. This is something I sadly cannot control." He explains to her. Bridgette spoke, "So we start tomorrow or today?" "You will start next week, any more questions because I do not want to miss my tea time as some of you know." Victor turns to Alfred and sees that Thomas has teleported in just right now. "Oh hello Thomas, I can see you finally learned how to teleport right— as far as I can tell, and see right?" Thomas waves and looks at his brother Alfred. "Oh hello, Alfy- I mean Alfred--" Alfred gives his brother Thomas a nasty look and walks to him. "if. If you do that again in public I will punch you, Thomas..!" Thomas scoffs in front of him and teleports where Victor is. "Hello Mr. Victor, how are you? It's been a while since the last meeting." Alfred said to Victor in a questioning tone. (students are talking to each other at this point) "Hm? Oh yeah-- I buffed up again, or however, you should put it," He says while typing on his computer. Alfred says goodbye as no one else asks any questions. "so, are you going to stay here the whole day or--"