Chapter 1 - The start of...well, everything.

(No one's POV)

Smg4 was tired of it. He had had a horrible day, and just wanted it to be over. But, of course Smg3 had to be there, trying to get up to something "evil" again.

Usually Smg4 would play along, but not today. "Smg4, Hello? I'm trying to have my epilogue here! Stop ignoring me!" Smg3 walked closer, as Smg4 kept ignoring him. "Hello? You..uh..You good there? I-it's not like I care or anything, but you seem...out of it..?" Smg4 snaps, "Holy shit! Do you ever shut up!? It's like your mouth is in constant motion! How the hell do you not get tired of shitting out utter bullshit!?"

Smg3 looks taken aback, having not expected that reaction. "Dude! Calm down! That was way too far, I haven't even done anything!" "Oh please! Your voice alone gives me a migraine! I should have never let you leave the Internet graveyard! You were such a better person when I didn't have to see you!" Smg4 shouts out, clearly pissed off.

"If that's how you feel...then I'll leave." Smg3 spat out, tears starting to fill his eyes as he walks out the door. Smg4 starts to realize what he's done "W-Wait, Smg3! I didn't mean it! I was just mad! I'm sorry!" But it's too late. He's gone.
________________________________________________________________________________

(Note) Hey, sorry this is so short! I have more coming REALLY soon! This is my first writing in a awhile, due to depresstion, so I hope you enjoyed it!