Chapter 2- He's..gone...?

(Smg3's POV)

"Well..at least I'm not a bother anymore" Smg3 thought to himself, Tears rolling down his face. It's been a week since Smg4 yelled at him. "I'm such a baby...crying over my enemy..." He tries to wipe his tears, but it's not very effective as he's still crying. He gets up, Deciding to go take a walk to clear his mind. He grabs his hat and puts it on, walking out the door.

As he's walking, he notices something left on the ground. "Ugh, I leave for 2 months and they're already littering." But as he picks it up, he realizes what it is. It's a pacifier, a dark purple with a skull on it, pacifier. Clearly too big for a baby. He finds himself staring at it, drawn in. "What am I doing with my life?" He sighs, blushing slightly as he puts the pacifier in his pocket, deciding to go home.

When he makes it back, he plops right into his bed. "Ugghh..This sucks." He sits up, bored out of his mind when he remembers the pacifier. "...It's not like anyone would find out. I can't believe I'm actually considering this..." He blushes out of embarrassment, and walks over to the bathroom to wash the pacifier.

—Timeskip because I'm not writing about cleaning, I'm a loser, but not that much of a loser—

He's sitting on his bed, pacifier in hand. He's just kinda staring at it, questioning himself a bit. Until he hears a knock on his door. "Shit! Uh, C-Coming!" He quickly shoves the pacifier under his pillow, takes a deep breath, and opens the door.

It was Smg4, Standing there clearly upset. "I'm sorry Smg3. I was in a bad mood, but I had no right to take it out on you. While you can be annoying at times, your still my friend. I understand if you don't accept my-" Smg3 cuts him off "You are such a loser." Smg3 then hugs Smg4 tightly, smirking. Smg4 hugs him back, just as tightly. "I'm so sorry...I missed you so much." Smg3 rolls his eyes and lets go of Smg4. "Alright, that's enough mushy-gushy stuff." Smg4 chuckles "There's my tsundere." Smg3 blushes hard "N-no I'm not! B-baka!"