Oz Never Did Give Nothing To The Tin Man

The Wizard Of Oz had smiled cruelly at the group, watching as they all got into defensive poses, yet he remained calm. One hand was on his staff, the other was by his side.

"Well, well, Dorothy. I acquired that power could be held in your hands, yet you don't listen to me." Despite his smile, his voice was bitterly disappointed, "You brought your friends to help take me down, yet, I have no use for such people."

Dorothy stood with her friends across the blank room, machinery tossed around like it was nothing.

"Yeah? Well it's not like we were going to let you use Dorothy for your dumb..project!" West yelled, standing next to Dorothy.

The Wizard frowned before returning to his malicious smile.

"Unlike...you, you aren't as powerful as her. To finish my 'dumb' project, I need the element, and nobody will stop me from finishing this. So, are you going to prevent me from completing this, or are you going to move out of my way?" He twirled his staff a bit, like a clock motion, acting like they had only a few seconds to answer.

They all glared at him, and if looks could kill, the Wizard would have been 30 feet underground already.

"I'm not helping you, at all." Dorothy frowned, her stance becoming more stiff at the moment.

A moment of silence passed of tension, and the Wizard only gave a dark chuckle.

"I see, your friends have put you on their side. You don't know which side is really trying to help you reach your full potential, do you? You don't know all the lies hidden from you," He clearly looked at Glinda, "they can't be trusted, yet they tell you I cannot be trusted."

West flinched, as he was acting so familiar to a certain wicked witch.

"Yeah? Well, we're not the ones who are threatening people and stealing magic!" She yelled, before she looked around the Wizard's small projects holding the stolen magic.

In fact, West had an idea.

Putting out her arms in front of her, her hands started glowing. Dorothy, who knew exactly what she was going to do, put her left hand on West's shoulder.

The purple magic sparked and shimmered, and when it picked up the machinery, she raised her hands upwards before quickly motionling them down. This had caused the projects to become dented, and broken to the point where it couldn't be fixed. Yet, the Wizard didn't flinch watching this transpire in front of him.

Instead, he seemed intrigued by what just happened.

"So, you figured out how to use the element."

If his grin could become any more twisted, it did. They watched as he twirled his staff again,
"And none of you questioned why West's 'inner' magic works when Dorothy is with her?"

The whole room turned to deafening silence with small realization. The Wizard's hypnotizing swirl of his staff, Dorothy's uncertainty, and Glinda frowned.

"If you didn't decide to start all this, then perhaps we would have had time to figure it out!" Glinda's eyes showed only fury and disgust at the wizard.

Nobody dared to move. The only movement was the spinning of the staff. They hated it.

"Or would you've never noticed?" His smile became more irritating to the group, "Isn't it obvious you don't know what you're doing? You thought it was West with true potential, didn't you?"

It was clear all these questions were getting into their heads. Sinking deeply and only causing more irritation and arising questions that wouldn't be answered. The wizard seemed to be through this silence.

"Exactly. Now, I have no want, no need for you talentless Oz creatures. So, I see only one way to get you all eliminated from my sight."

A motion of his hand, a twirl of this staff, and in a quick movement, it was glowing red and pointed towards them.

Everybody tensed up, the adults all blocking the kids from the blast that was pointed from them. The red from the staff grew brighter and brighter, and in a sudden moment, they only saw red coming closer and closer to them before-

In a moment of flash, a man of a bright silver seemed to block the attack, countering it as it missed completely. As quickly as he appeared, in a flash of yellow he disappeared again. The Wizard, still recovering from the shock, was pushed back across the room and a noise screeched loudly with the leather shoes sliding on the floor. The Wizard, seeming to copy the blast of light, did the same trying to attack the bolt of yellow. Red and yellow clashed together competitively, jumping backwards only to be sprung back into the fight. The yellow flash only flowed brighter, and they could barely see what happened before the clank of the wizard's staff was on the ground. The Wizard fell to the ground in defeat before looking upwards to the man who had saved them. They couldn't fully see him yet, but they were noticing more features on him as the golden light-no, it was magic, slowed down the effects.

When it was finished they saw a man completely made out of metal. An element was in his hand and he was holding it like he was preparing to use it again.

When the man hit the ground, they could have sworn he hit it so hard it was causing cracks in the floor. They watched in shock and protectiveness and he walked towards the wizard. Each time he stepped, an echo roared through the room, rattling the machinery that was scattered around.

The Wizard, knowing there wasn't anyway he was going to win this, quickly got upward in a standing position. Making a quick dive for his staff before the metal man could beat him to it, a bright red cloud of smoke covered the Wizard and he was gone.

They could have swore a yell of fury came from the metal man before he went quiet again. There was no magic being used in the room anymore, completely silence covered the room.

They all looked to Glinda for guidance, anything, yet she had an expression they had barely seen on her face before.

Before anybody else could speak to question the new person in the room, he turned around.

Eyes were staring at them in a nostalgic way, yet nobody knew why.

Was he made out of metal?

Yes. But that was particularly tin.

He was Tin-Man.

"Why is it that you always need my help?"