PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Johanna Berger was a massive fan of football, which was also known as Soccer.

Liza Pfister was a massive fan of Boxing, and loved following her favorite boxers.

And yet, the two of them had ended up together at a race in Formula One, with the two best friends having absolutely no idea about anything to do with the sport besides the cars being able to go fast.

It was only when they befriended another woman with ties to all of the bright lights and fast cars that they were actually able to understand just what was going on around them.

And they loved it.

They were able to meet some of the very drivers that they had been watching, and they found that formula one soon became their favorite sport.

They forgot about football.

They forgot about boxing.

It was all about formula one, the lights going out, the sounds of the engines, the screams from the crowd, and the drivers who were the best in the world.

Johanna and Liza had been used to playing their sports but when the world of Formula One grabbed a hold of them and refused to let them go, they knew that they could never go back to the life that they had previously held.

Instead, their lives were changed forever, by new friends, new environments and twenty people driving fast around a track.

And yet they absolutely loved it with their whole hearts.