ONE

ONE

"And it's a KO by Anthony Joshua!"

Liza Pfister jumped up and down as she watched the boxing match on her large television screen in the living area of her home, a loud scream of joy leaving her lips as her fist found its way in to the air in celebration, her long blonde hair getting everywhere as she celebrated.

She definitely got way too in to celebrating knock outs in her favorite sport which was boxing, liking it since it was not just from the points or by split decision, but a clear victory.

Her beer was knocked over since she had accidentally hit her coffee table whilst leaping to her feet, grimacing slightly as she noticed the puddle of alcoholic liquid now pooled on her coffee table and in her carpet.

She would clean that later.

Probably.

The Swiss girl chuckled as she heard a scream similar to the one that had left her body, coming from the bedroom, laughing since she knew that she was incredibly lucky to have been able to watch the boxing match in the living room, having won a bet in order to do so.

Otherwise, she would've had to have watched the match from her bedroom, where there was a much smaller television instead of the large one that she had seen it.

Her feet moved towards the bedroom, walking in to the room with what was left of her beer in her hand, seeing her best friend celebrating a victory for her team in her favorite sport.

Football.

Or soccer, depending on where people were from, but she always called it football.

"You won, huh?"

Liza smiled as her best friend turned towards her, a bright and gleeful smile that was only ever that big on her face if her football team had won their match.

"Bayern won with ease, obviously."

Johanna Berger grinned in happiness, having watched a football game of her favorite team, Bayern Munich win against another team known as Schalke.

Johanna hadn't really wanted to watch the football game on the smaller television of the two, but she had lost the bet so she had to graciously accept defeat.

"I'd expect nothing less from them. What are you wanting for food, pulce?"

Johanna rolled her eyes at the nickname that her best friend had given her, one that had stuck and had been around for a long time now. She wondered when Liza would change it, but she also knew that if it was changed, then it would be changed to something worse.

That was Liza in a nutshell. Her best friend.

"Let's just order pizza to celebrate, since you're being so nice, I presume you got the result that you wanted." Johanna laughed, seeing her best friend nod her head up and down with a cheeky grin on her face, though that was her normal grin anyway.

The two friends moved back towards the living area of the home that Liza had, since Johanna was staying with her best friend for a couple of weeks, the German girl having taken some time off from her job and headed away from her home in Baden-Württemberg, and jumped on to the sofa to begin scrolling through all the different takeaways that they could order pizza from.

The two of them could've stayed with Liza's parents on their farm, since Johanna always loved seeing her best friends dogs, but they had other guests so they did not want to intrude and make the place extra crowded.

"Shall we do something different to what we usually do?" Liza questioned, her index finger tapping at her chin as she was deep in thought. "We always chill, get food, eat out a few times, go shopping, and then go for a trip to somewhere two hours away, but shall we do something completely different?"