Unexpected Return Home

SMUT + EDGING

Your husband, a tall, dominant, muscular man, was off at work, and he has a set of rules for you, and they are;
• Don't touch yourself without my permission
• Don't lie to me
• Don't disrespect me
• Always tell me when you're uncomfortable or hurting too much during sex.

And you've been good at following the rules... Until one day, while your husband was off at work, you got horny, and just couldn't wait for him to get home, so you went upstairs to y'all's bedroom, and started playing with the vibrator, since he wasn't supposed to be home for another couple hours...

But then, he opened the front door, and immediately heard you moaning, so he stays quiet, as he slips in the front door, and locks it quietly, he puts his jacket on the couch, and quietly walks upstairs, to the bedroom.

He opened the door and stepped into the bedroom, and you see him and quickly hide yourself by holding the blanket over your body, while trying to muffle your moans as the vibrator vibrates inside you, as you were close to orgasm...
"Baby..." He sighs, shutting and locking the door. "Why are you breaking my rule?"
"I-I'm sorry, b-but I ne-needed.. you." You stutter out, trying not to moan.
He walks over and sits on the edge of the bed, and slips his hand under the blanket, and to the vibrator. "But this, it isn't me." He says, pulling out the vibrator.
You whimper slightly from the loss of stimulation, but he puts his finger to your throbbing entrance.
"I could tell you were close from those moans.." He says as he slide one finger into your entrance, as his thumb rubs against your clit. You moan as he brings you closer to your orgasms... But then, he pulls out, leaving you so close to climaxing..
"I would let you cum, but... You disobeyed..." He sighs, shaking his head. "Don't touch yourself, at all. Understand?" He asks
"U- understood." You whimper.
He stands up, and walks downstairs to make dinner.

(Comment if you want a part two, or another story!!!)