Chapter 25

Everyone was shocked to see what had just happened. Aftre Kabuto struck Naruko's heart, Y/n was engulfed in thick red chakra of a tailed beast. His form having drastically changed as he lets out a monstrous roar.

 His form having drastically changed as he lets out a monstrous roar

Y/n?: *ROAR!!!!!*

Orochimaru: "What's this?"

Jiraiya: "This chakra..."

Najenda: "Mimi..."

Y/n slowly moved forward on all fours, all of his attention and focus on Kabuto. Meanwhile Kabuto began to sweat a bit seeing and feeling the intense chakra this form is letting off.

In an instant Y/n suddenly appeared face to face with Kabuto and in one fast movement he struck the man in the side batting him away. The strike practically launched Kabuto away forcing him to stop his momentum by stabbing a kunai into the ground. 

Kabuto: (His speed and power... it's not like that of the ten tails, it's more raw and filled with malice)

Y/n: *ROAR!*

Y/n's tails slammed on the ground causing the earth to tremor and shake. At this moment he looked like nothing more then a wild animal relying on instinct and at this time his instincts are telling him to kill Kabuto. 

Facing Kabuto his mouth opens as his tails arch over his back. Small orbs of red and blue starts to converge and compress into a small purple orb. Once the charge up was complete he fired it at Kabuto. 

He barely managed to dodge the attack as he watched it go into the distance before causing a massive explosion. 

Kabuto: (If that hit me the blast radius would have taken everyone out. I can't let him use that again.)

Meanwhile with Tsunade she looked down at Naruko's body suddenly seeing her hand twitch. Placing her head to the girls chest she she knew she had to act quickly. Opening the girls shirt she began to treat her to the best of her ability. 

Kabuto: looks over seeing Tsunade's actions "Your wasting your time she's finished, she's cut off from getting help from the nine tailed fox. She's also to weak to help herself, she's dead and all your skills are useless."

Tsunade: "Shut up! You have bigger problems to deal with" looking at Naruko (she stopped breathing!)

It's almost as if Y/n herd those words as he suddenly lets's out another ear piercing screech. From his back another tail forms as his attacks on Kabuto become faster and harder. At this point a crude skeleton starts to take shape around him, but rather then a wolf, the skeleton formed is that of a fox.

Najenda: "That chakra and form, it's not the ten tails..." she grit her teeth 

Orochimaru: "Hm? Well now, he's more then just full of surprises. Seems he had quite a bit of nine tails chakra as well"