Chapter 1: The return of The Devil

Its midnight.

A tall , handsome man enters one of Thailand's most popular clubs.

Who else if not our Yin Anan Wong.

He just landed and told his driver to bring him straight to the club. He has been living in London for the past 2 years,taking care of another branch there before coming back to take care of the main company.

"Welcome young master" says Bonz when Yin enters.

"I thought you would not come considering the fact that you just landed" Gulf butts in while he is busy with a girl that is all over him.

"Really Yin, it's really rare for you to come to a club when we ask you to unless you want to quench your thirst with a girl". bonz says.

"Come on guys, stop bullying him, he just arrived", Boun as he pours a drink for Yin. They click their glasses and drink.

"Now to be honest Yin, could it be that your flight was so long you ended up being horny beyond control" Bonz breaks the silence. Yin is just silent drinking his vodka while his friends are teasing him.

"Hey our famous Yin Anan Wong, here you are brother", says Kao as he enters the room coming back from fucking a random girl in the bathroom.

" Great timing Kao, Quickly summon every single beautiful girl you find in the first floor for our Master to spend his first night with after staying overseas for 2 long years" says Bonz.

"Yin my friend you just arrived and you are already hungry for sex, still that horny dog you were before you left", teases Kao as he leaves to get the girls.

"Come in girls, please do entertain our young master right there, who knows he might take one of you home with if you impress him", Kao tells the two girls he just entered with.

They go straight and sit besides Yin then start touching his broad chest while rubbing their boobs in his shoulders.

Yin doesn't push them away either , he allows them to do as they please while he is busy enjoying his drink.

This is not something new for them, whenever they wanted to blow some steam off, they would come to this club and get some random girls to spend the night with.

They are a group of filthy rich friends known all over so basically girls were throwing themselves at them.

Kissing, making out, moans were heard all over the room.
If you look at it you would think it is porn. Every single one of the guys was busy with a woman on his side .

More and more nearly naked women came in and had their fair share in touching these handsome men.

It is now 2am, so they decided to call it a night. Of course they would not possibly go home alone with so many girls willing to be theirs for the night. Each one of them chose their companion .

Yin chose the prettiest girl among the ones he was making out with, leaving the others jealous and envious of the chosen one. And she was acting so high as if she was getting married to Yin.

They got in to their respective cars and went home to fulfill their desires.

Morning came and Yin is woken up by the bright sunlight through the curtains.

" You are up, I made you breakfast". says Peach ,the girl he spent the night with as she enters wearing Yin's shirt showing off her cleavage and long smooth thighs.

"Who gave you permission to walk around other people's house like that", a cold voice rang across the room making Peach tremble with fear.

"What do you mean other people Yin, we spent the night together so now we are familiar with each other are we not?" Replies Peach as she is gaining a bit of confidence remembering the long night they had.