CHAPTER 2- ENDLESS SLEEPOVER

On the car ride home Drista, reserved a call from Dream, her older brother. “Drista, where are you and who are you with?” a faint voice came from the phone.
“Bro, I’m with Connie and Phil. We are going to their house so Connie and I can watch a movie or something.” Drista said in a calm voice like she was used to it.
“Well why didn’t you leave a note,” Dream asked, but I could hear a faint scream that sounded like Punz saying ‘Drista, left a note and you are just blind’.
“Oh, I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions. Have fun,” Dream said as he hung up the phone. Then Lily called Connie, she must have heard that they were having a sleepover.
“Connie, all of our friends know that you are having a sleepover and they asked me if I would ask so, can we come to your house and have a sleepover?”
“I’ll ask my dad if it’s okay.” Connie then asked me so I nodded.

3rd person pov

“He said you can, I only have one rule: tell Kaitlin she can’t talk about any guy she likes.”
“Okay I will tell her that.” Lily said now texting the group chat that all of them were in the words ‘Connie said that we can. Only rule is that Kaitlin can’t talk about any guy she likes.’
‘Oh come on >:(’ Kaitlin texted.
‘Kaitlin don’t you dare start talking about that one guy, what was his name Bob’ Piper texted in a matter of seconds almost like she had it already typed up.
‘Hey Piper calm down, there is no need to be rude during the holidays’ Sam sent then they sent a link to a YouTube video.
‘I agree with Piper on that one :)’ Frannie sent about three seconds after Sam sent the YouTube link.
‘Girl I thought we were friends’ Kaitlin texted.
‘Girl you literally talk about him every time I call you’ Frannie responded almost like she had been typing it for a minute.
‘But he's hot,’ Kaitlin texted as the car door opened. They had arrived at Connie's house and Piper and Frannie were waiting. “Girl, how have you been? It feels like we haven't seen you in weeks.” Piper asked waving to Phil, Connie, and Drista.
“I’ve been okay. I mean it’ll be the first holiday without them.” Connie said, as sadness fell over her face she had all her bags. “Maldito seja. Por que eu te contei?” Connie mumbled almost like she did want to say it(God damn it. Why did I even tell you).
“O que você quer dizer com não quis nos contar?” Piper asked in the broken Portuguese she knew(What do you mean by you didn't want to tell us).
“Piper, what did she say?” Frannie asked like she doesn’t know some Portuguese.
“It’s nothing, I don’t want to sound like an asshole.” Connie said, raising her voice ever so that it wasn’t that noticeable.
“Girl how about we go inside and get away from this freezing weather.” Lily said, now walking over to the group of people standing in the middle of the driveway.
‘I’ll be there in like five minutes because of traffic.’ Sam sent in the group chat making Connie look at her phone. They all walked into the living room seeing some old pictures of the Minecraft family. The one to notice this photo was Lily. She was one of the only people who hadn’t met Techno or Wil.
“Connie, may I ask who these two people were standing next to you when you were younger?” Lily asked making Connie stop dead in her tracks.
“Oh, ummm they are my older brothers but they are gone now so there isn’t a point to talk about them.” Connie said tears were forming in her eyes.
“I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to make you cry.” Lily said.
“No it’s just I miss them so much it's hard to act like everything is normal. It’s so fucking tiering. No person at school knows only like three people knew from the start. Now you know Lily, I just don’t want many people to know that my big brothers aren’t alive anymore.” Connie said, as her arms were wrapped around Piper holding on for dear life.
“FOR FUCK SAKE FIT BRING AIMSEY OVER IT’S FINE.” Phil shouted from the kitchen.
‘Ayop I’m here, can someone like let me in.’ Sam texted making Frannie move to the front door and opened it, revealing Sam and Lucy holding hands. Lucy when she realized that she just revealed that she was dating someone, her face was bright red almost like a tomato.
“Lucy, are you okay? You're bright red, oh shit.” Sam said now realizing that their hands were intertwined.
“Sam, it might be time to tell them.” Lucy said, freeing her hand from Sam’s. Sam’s face fell to a sad expression.
“Oh Lucy, I already knew. It wasn’t that hard to tell that you two were closer than the rest of us. Especially when you two just leave within two minutes of each other. Like yall thought you were sneaky, I have been talking about this with Frannie for like two weeks.” Piper said, stepping forward and Connie followed, still holding on to her friend.
“H-how did you notice all of that Piper in two weeks?” Lucy asked, her hand now at her side like it had been for a few seconds, before Sam grabbed Lucy’s hand again.
“Well, when I tried to call you that one time and you said that you were busy even though your family was out of town and left you in charge. You told us that you had nothing that week. I’ve known you for like 4 years now, I know how you act even when you don’t want to talk to your family.” Piper said simply.
“How about we just drop this for now and go to Connie’s room.” Frannie asked, the whole group nodded and went to Connie’s room.
“Phil, I don’t want to wake up Pac, he looks so calm like he’s dreaming about his family, probably not me.” Fit said in a low tone that Phil almost missed what Fit said.
“Then tell Aimsey to drive herself over here.” Phil said, almost mocking Fit.
“Phil, she’d have to walk into this room and grab my keys that are huge.” Fit said in that same tone.
“She might wake Pac.” Fit added a little concerned for his partner. Pac was curled up into a ball, almost like he was trying to make himself as small as possible. Pac’s face was pressed against Fit’s side, he was almost like a cat (I mean he was supposed to be a cat in another story of mine but I decided not to make him one, I mean his brother Cellbit is one so).
--------------------------------------
That's chapter 2
I hope you enjoyed it
There is a change of plans for chapter 3. The original thought was to have the sleep over last for like six more pages but no it's going to be another chapter. Then the next chapter is how Techno and Will died. But that'll be chapter 4.

Have a nice night/day/evening/ morning
Happy holidays to all
I most likely will not post another chapter until after the 30th of December. But if I do good for me.

Shroom signing off!