CHAPTER THREE -OVER NIGHT WITH THE COUPLE-

One thing that this group of high schoolers, is that they LOVE drama. Rute, Frannie, Kaitlin, Dylan, Sam, Lauren, and Piper especially love drama. The fun part about this group is that they call themselves the Hopeless Leftovers, every single person has heard the name. The other thing is that they will purposely spill the tea to create even more drama. The thing is that they don’t just create drama they start crap with almost everyone. Once it was with the principal's daughter Bell, but it was deserved she tried to kiss Dylan. The group that were at Connie’s house specifically in her room were watching a movie. Frannie was sitting on the floor with Piper behind her braiding her hair, Connie sat next to Piper with her head resting on Piper’s shoulder. Kaitlin’s phone went off which made the group look at her, to no one’s shock she looked embarrassed.
“Kaitlin, what was that?” Drista asked.
“My stupid brother texted me.”
“Oh, what did he say?” Connie asked.
“He said ‘How’s the weather up there? Oh yeah, it's cold! Ha’ that’s what he said, since him and our parents are in California,” Kaitlin replied.
“What a dick move,” Frannie said.
“Yeah, but that’s Connor for you.”
“Does anyone want to play Truth or Dare?” Sam asked.
“That sounds fun.”
“I’ll start, Connie Truth or Dare?” Lucy asked.
“Truth.”
“How long have you and Piper known each other, not that shit answer that you met at the start of the school year?” Lucy asked.
“Piper and I have known each other for thirteen years I think.”
“That long?!” Lucy said.
“GIRLS, I ORDERED FOOD IF ANYONE WANTS SOME!” Phil shouted from down stairs.

---------Mentions of an Eating Disorder---------

“Hey Con, do you want any food?” Piper asked, getting up from her spot on the floor.
“No thanks.”
“Con, are you sure you don’t want any?” Piper asked again.
“I’m okay…”
“Does anyone else want something?” Piper asked.
“I’ll take some,” Frannie said.
“Same,” Lucy, Kaitlin, and Sam chimed in.
“Alrighty.”
Piper left the room, walking down the hallway to the stairwell. When she was down stairs she saw Phil sitting at the kitchen island.
“Hey Phil, I think Connie’s ED is starting to affect her more than before.”
“What do you mean by that?”
“Well from what Drista said happened at the mall and from how she didn’t want any food that I offered her before I left her room.”
“What did Drista say?”
“She said that they went the the food court for something like a small snack and Connie seemed to look like she was going to pass out so Drista bought one small bucket of mini donuts and offered Connie one which she declined and said that she didn’t like them, which Drista knew was a lie since Connie loves the ones from the fair.”
“That’s not like Connie to turn down one of her favorite foods like that. Your theory of it getting worse might just be correct.”
“Oh yeah, I came down here for food.”
“Can you just bring Connie some even though she probably won't eat it?”
“Yeah I was planning on doing that.”

-----------------------------------

Piper grabbed some of the food and then went up stairs to Connie’s room.
“I’ve got food~” Piper said, dragging her words out.

After about an hour there was a knock on the door. Aimsey had arrived at Connie’s house. Phil had answered the door to see Aimsey standing in the cold weather. “Good Evening Aimsey, the rest are upstairs.”
“Thanks, Tio Phil,” Aimsey said as she walked upstairs to Connie’s room. When she got to the room and opened the door she was met with a shoe to the face, specifically a flip flop.
“Oh my lord, Aimsey, are you okay?” Connie asked.
“Other than getting hit in the face with a shoe, yeah I’m fine.”