The Antique Shop ☠︎︎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
This Chapter will contain Main Character Deaths
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Marinette was your typical college student, a design major interning during the summer and attending school full time during the fall winter and spring, she was 22 and graduating this summer with her Bachelor's in design, from all ends of the spectrum, she was an artist in every sense of the word, and moving into her first apartment alone, was a huge deal.
Walking through the shopping district she stumbled upon an old antique store, it looked like it had been there forever, yet she'd been there what felt like hundreds of times and she didn't think she'd ever seen it, let alone been inside it, entering the small store Marinette looked around, walking towards the counter to see a little old man walking to the counter she saw a basket of images, old photographs from times long before this, but one item in the store caught her attention, a large painting in the back of the store with 3 people on it, 2 men and a woman, one that looked oddly familiar, stepping up to the painting she gently touched it.

The short old man approached the painting next to her and smiled softly. "That woman is Lady Marie Agreste, the blonde next to her was the second son of the Agreste family Lord Adrien Agreste, they were rumored to have passed due to the jealousy of the dark haired man in the image however his name has been long lost." The short elderly man explained, Marinette looked at the painting with extreme familiarity as she traced the faces in the painting. She felt like she knew them, Marinette couldn't quite place where the memories seemed to be coming from, but her heart clenched as what felt like distant memories flooded her mind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1583

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Marinette stood in the doorway of her home, on unfamiliar land as her family had moved from distant lands in china, landing her in the countryside of France and area of lesser nobility but her small farm was humble, and she held no title unlike the lavish houses surrounding her small home, stepping out of the door she was met with the cool summer breeze blowing through her navy hair, the flowers in full bloom and the crops thriving, the small bakery at the end of the long dirt road in front of her allowing the beautiful scent of freshly baked goods to fill the air with the smell of roses that grew on the property line next to the large fence that surrounded a large mansion. Walking towards the fence the 10 year old growing ever more curious of the rose bush, standing at the fence line she gently touched a vibrant pink rose that grew through the fence.

"Who are you?" She heard a voice through the fence, peaking through a hole in it she could see through the bush as a boy with dark hair stood there, dressed in what seemed to be his outdoor clothing, assuming this boy were a noble based on the large manor behind him that covered the landscape behind it of rolling hills.
"I'm Marinette, who are you?" Marinette stepped closer leaning slightly to see the boy a little better, he was tall, quite a bit more than her as he stood behind the rose bush, he must've been at least a few years older than her.
"I'm Luka." He replied as he stepped slightly closer to the rose bush to get his own better look at the girl who stood behind the fence and bush.

A small squeak escaped Marinette as she saw someone else approaching the fence from behind Luka quickly hiding back behind a bush on her own side of the fence, she didn't know whether this boy she was speaking to was a servant or a noble, but she suddenly felt as though she were not supposed to be speaking to him, hearing another younger sounding male voice Marinette flinched, hoping she hadn't been caught and that she wouldn't get in trouble, standing behind the bush in her pink dress she squeezed the fabric between her fingers, the cool breeze blowing again causing the trees to shift and the leaves in the bushes to almost whistle, the melody and sent of fresh baked pasteries making the surroundings almost magical.