The Warehouse ✈︎☠︎︎✍︎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
This chapter will contain some swearing, and sexist behaviors, along with minimal gun violence and a main character death, though not described in the chapter, there's also references to sexual acts, and character alcohol consumption, though all characters are of proper age to drink!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Marinette stood in a warehouse, entirely alone as she wandered the halls of fashion history, staring down the elegant gowns and fabrics designed by famous artists, she easily passed them all, having seen the works of Versace, and Dior, it was the brand AA that caught her eye, a masterpiece of design, red, shimmering velvet, 1980 dated on the very bottom, roughly around when her own mother was born in Shanghai, though there were many Chinese designers along the hall, none could ever compare to those in Milan or Paris, two of the largest fashion capitals in the world, Marinette felt lucky to have been sent here on a project for school, granted she'd planned on traveling to try and find her Adrien anyways, but here she was standing in front of the design of an Adrien... hopefully one of her previous Adriens... One that hopefully had a happy end, just as the last memory she'd found in The Louvre. Standing in front of the dress Marinette smiled as she reached to gently stroke the fabric, she'd not heard much about the designer, almost like he never existed in the first place, all she knew was that his designs were... Inspiring, in more ways than one as thoughts began to cloud her mind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
1979
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The young woman stood at the door of a church, a white wedding gaudy wedding dress clothing her slim figure, she was getting married, but to who, this was the first time Marinette felt truly conscious in her body, looking around as she tried to figure out where she was, a large white chapel in the middle of a still developing Milan, standing at the end of the isle a familiarly disgusting face, Luka, she glared at the man letting go of her father's arm and rushing out, ripping the horrendous dress nearly to shreds, the gown was nowhere near worth her time, standing in front of a shop window Marinette looked at herself, she looked like she'd been robbed, perhaps she had been, though not of anything monetary, but it would've been of her freedom as she sorted through her memories, an arranged marriage to none other than Luka, the one man in the whole world she couldn't stand, she didn't want to see his face ever again, and she was glad the hatred for Luka had crossed over several lifetimes, looking around she saw several men in suits, walking over to the group, she could see 2 men in the center arguing, looking down at herself she realized she looked as horrendous as she felt, turning her head she saw a dress in a shop, a white gown in the window, she rushed in searching the small coin purse at her side for hopefully some money that she could purchase the white number, so that she didn't look like she'd just robbed the grave of some unfortunate bride, the unfortunate bride being herself, but that was beside the point as she found just enough money to cover the cost, changing and throwing the tragic looking wedding gown into a nearby bin, she weaseled her way through the crowd to see 2 gentlemen standing that the center, one brunette with an athletic build, the other a striking blonde, with beautiful green eyes she would recognize anywhere.

"Adrien!" She yelled into the opening, the blondes head turning towards her voice, hope ran through her veins, they'd definitely already met by the look on his face as he ran over to her, wrapping her in a tight welcoming embrace, their feeling palpable as their eyes finally met when he placed her to the ground.
"Hello princess..." He whispered to her, looking into her eyes as he placed a hand on her cheek, Marinette's heart skipped a beat at the affectionate nickname, they'd been together in this life, accepting the fact that she would have to marry Luka for her family, though having always discussed marriage between themselves.
Though, his life was far too dangerous for her to be anymore romantically involved with him than she already was. "I couldn't do it, I couldn't marry Luka." Marinette's voice was as soft as possible as she heard footsteps rushing up to them, through the crowd.
"You have to go to Marinette, I'll see you tonight at our usual spot." He spoke pushing her away before turning back to the man in front of him, stepping back Marinette nodded, turning her head as she saw her entire family running up, Luka at the forefront looking exhausted as he'd seemingly been the first to sprint after the runaway bride.
"Marinette...what are you wearing?!" Her mother screamed, as the dress she was wearing was definitely not the ugly wedding dress she'd been wearing less than 20 minutes ago.
"Oh, um, my dress got dirty, I thought this was far more my style." Marinette spoke as she looked at the white gown that was far more simple and definitely more elegant, peeking over, she could see Adrien eyeing her up and down clearly he liked the dress on her. Even if his eyes weren't on her, she knew he was paying attention to her interaction.
"Come on Marinette, you can't expect us to believe that..." Luka's voice was judgemental, not believing a single word she said, Marinette wrapped her arms around herself not knowing what to say, her heart breaking slightly as she glanced towards Adrien.