Sweater Weather (KarKri) [<3]

Karkat really hated the dream bubbles. Not only because he now is forced to relive so many of the memories he tried to forget, but because of the weather. That might be strange, but in the dream bubbles, temperatures are intensified from what they were originally. Summers are so much hotter, winters so much colder. This particular dream bubble took place in Karkats hive durning the winter months.

Karkat hated the cold.

Normal cold was annoying enough, but now this? Oh hell no. The troll boy was huddled on his couch, underneath a heap of blankets to keep warm. Suddenly, he heard the door open.

"Who the fuck is that?" He yelled out. He heard a sigh.

"It is your ancestor Kankri. And if you would not mind, please do not use such fowl language towards me. I find it very triggering and so I-" Kankri was cut off my a loud groan, to which he looked towards where Karkat was. He noticed the pile of blankets as a confusing look fell apon his face.

"Karkat, I hope you do not mind me asking, but what is it you are doing at this moment?" He asked the younger troll. He saw shaking under the blankets.

"It's so cold in this damn dream bubble." He answered, his voice shaking. Kankri nodded.

"You have not been exposed to the intense weather climates before, as you have not been in the dream bubbles for long, am I correct?" Kankri inquired, to which Karkat responded with a annoyed yes. Kankri knew what he was going through all to well. When the alphas originally died, they all experienced the very extreme temperatures as well. As time went on, they adapted to it. Kankri's sweater helped him with his adaptation, it being weirdly able to keep him warmer than other clothes.

Kankri sat on the couch beside Karkat, removing the blankets from the younger troll. Karkat hissed when suddenly Kankri began to remove his sweater.

"What the fuck are you doing, Kankri?!" Karkat asked his ancestor. Kankri pulled the sweater of, offering it to the other.

"Karkat, this sweater has extremely strange properties to which make it warmer thsn most clothing. It helped me to adjust to the colder weather, so I would like to offer it to you, so that you may be warmer through your own adaption to the dream bubble seasons." Kankri lightly smiled, now shirtless. Karkat was extremely surprised, a blush appearing on his face. He took the sweater, slowly pulling it on. He instantly felt warm, purring softly. Kankri's smiled wider, opening his arms.

"We could also embrace, to give you more warmth, if you do not find it to triggering?" He offered. Karkat nodded, practically jumping into Kankri's lap. They snuggled into each other, Karkat warming significantly. He purres softly, Kankri rubbing his back lightly. The two stayed like this in silence for quite a while, until Kankri spoke.

"Karkat...may I kiss you?" Kartkat shot up at the question, blushing darkly.

"Why the fuck are you asking me?" He retorted.

"Well, I would not want to trigger you, as some people may be triggered by romantic contact such as kissing. In fact, could you pl-" Kankri was suddenly cut off by Karkat's lips attaching to his. His eyes widened, but he kissed back softly. Soon they pulled away, both blushing dark red.

"You have to stop with that trigger bullshit around me."

have karkri~

art by my friend DramaLlama4Lyfe!!!

I ship them soooo much omg

hELP I HAVE A PROBLEM I SHIP THEM TOO MUCH

ok bye guys

-Felix