Hot and Steamy

◆•Hyunjin's Pov•◆

A relaxing day is what we all need after everything that we've been through. Right now at this moment as I'm holding Felix in my arms,this is all I could ever ask for. I know it's simple but I'm just happy to be with him and him alive.

This year has been nothing but drama and then a near death experience,it's enough for someone to go crazy. Felix lowers his leg a bit on my thigh as I rub his arm. We're currently watching 'Our Blues' since Yongbok has read the full comic of this show.

"Maybe tomorrow before we leave, we could explore the forest a bit. Get some fresh air before all we see is lights and mirrors" Felix suggests before he softly sighs "Do you think I'll be able work okay with this job?"

All this time he has been worrying about this? Why does he keep all of his emotions and worries to himself? "Angel,you'll be great at this job,I know at first that it might be hard but it'll get better. Do you know why?"

Felix looks up at meas his dark brown hair gets in his eye slightly.  I brush it away from his face before he speaks. "No,why?"

"Because I'm here to help you always. I might be doing classes but I'll check up on you during my breaks." I stroke his cheeks before kissing his forehead lightly.

When I look at him with his hair damp like this,it reminds me of a wet puppy. It just makes me want to protect this precious man even more.

He slides his hand back and forth on my chest, he's now a bit distant minded. At this point there's no way that I can concentrate on the drama when he's like this. Something else is definitely on his mind and I'm going to figure that out.

I pause the drama before I whisper "Lix?" His attention snaps away from the wall as he sits up facing me.

He's just trying to show me that I have his full attention. He tilts his head before I continue sitting up slowly.

I gaze into his sweet innocent eyes before cupping his cheeks "You know that I love you right?" I ask him before he grabs my hand quickly kissing it. This man is definitely an angel,my angel. I would never trade him for anything.

"More than I can imagine and deserve. Where are you getting at?" Felix asks me, I know that he believes that but I don't think so. I don't deserve him,I don't deserve his kindness or forgiveness. But I'll be forever grateful for him.

"I just worry sometimes that I don't show it enough but I care for you more than I care for myself. You're the only thing that matters to me and you make my heart complete. I know that my emotions can be misleading but I just want you to know that I'll love you for the rest of my life."

I just wish that I didn't fight with him  because he can't change the past. The one thing I'm glad I didn't do,was walk away. Walking away doesn't solve anything and I learned that the hard way when he walked out on me.

Felix wraps his arm around my waist  laying his body on mine. "Never would I think that" He whispers before kissing my neck. He intertwines his hand with mine, one of these days, I'll make that ring finger not be so empty.

It was in my plans all this time even back when we were in high school. I wanted to propose to him under that tree that we carved into after a year of being out of high school. I guess some things aren't meant to happen at a certain time.

Do I think that I will do it anytime soon? Hard to say but I doubt it, I want to wait til I know Felix is ready for the next step.

"You saved me more than once and in more than one way,I'll always feel loved by you,even now. Being close to you like this,skin to skin and cuddling.I wouldn't trade it for the world. There's nothing that can stop me from being with you."