Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Jennie, and I'm 16 years old, at this age, we normally live our lives like nothing matters, we go to clubs, hooked up with strangers, have issues but I'm not this type, I'm really shy and my family is not what you can call a family actually, my dad abandoned my mother and me when I was 4years old and my mom, began to takes drugs and alcohol, and sometimes she's violent with me, she accused me of the depart of my dad, that if I was not here, she'll be probably with him or rather with an other man... And school doesn't help too, the Queen of the school, Roseanne, or Rosé, take me as her target, she says that I'm strange and others things...yeah I have to live with that...

« JENNIE SHITTY KIM WHER THE FUCK ARE YOU ????!!!! » oh nooo not again, when she calls me like this, I have to be prepared, so I take some ice and hide it in my room and some makeup just for the after « y-yes m-mom » and she throw a bottle of whiskey on the wall violently « I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME YOUR FREAKING MOM !!!! » I was just shaking in front of her and looking down, yeah I forgot she was not my mom, at least for her « s-sorry » she sighed and it was a relief because she'll just screamed or beat me « Where are you going » she slowly approaches me « s-school » i said and it was barely a whisper she shout and tell me to repeat more clearly

« I'm going to school » my eyes were teary because I know what she'll say « At school ?? Why do you want to go to school, when you can do a lot of money, at least you're beautiful, can't you just go and fuck some random guys just to have money !!!!!!?!? Or maybe you already do this because you had savings » she smirk, what she wants to say when she says 'I had'... « DON'T TELL ME YOU TAKE ALL MY SAVINGS JUST TO BUY YOU YOUR SHITTY DRUGS AND DRINKS »

And after that, she throw her bottle of whiskey and she beats me

She then by a miracle stop and leave in her bedroom, and I was left here, crying in mess...I try to leave to my room too, take the ice and apply the make up 

It was time for me to go take the bus, so i leaved in silence...

When I was in the bus I tried to relax a little bit, but seing everyone happy, just make me awful, I saw a girl with her mom...I think, they were happy and the girl was giggly. All I was dreaming in my whole life, was just to have a mother, who'll love me and be happy with me. But no...

I was still in my thoughts when I finally arrived at my second hell's house...HIGH SCHOOL

I take a deep breath in front of the Manoban High School, I tried to cheer me up "Fighting Jennieya !!!" , I walk in this big hallway, the Manoban High School, was one of the best high school in South Korea, it was this big school, wich was constructed in the 1800's, with some popular bitch, some geek, and shy people. Like in the Mean Girls, the popular group was the one with Rosé (Roseanne Park) who is the girlfriend of Lalisa Manoban the hottest intersex girl, the quatter back of the basketball team and of course the child of the owner of this school. 

I saw her everytime Rosé bully me with her dogs, she stops her when she try to make me something which is very inhuman, but everytime she'll just be quite and she not even look at me. She's the type of girl who is very popular but don't give a fuck to her fans, She throw the best parties, where i'm not invited, I'm not popular...duhh...She have a group of friend, Jisoo, Bam², Bangchan et Jungkook.

As I was infront of my locker, I heard someone calling me and I sighed at the voice, "Well, who we have here ?", I look down "Rosé please leave me alone just today" my voice was shaking but I think I forgot that it was Rosé not an angel "Tsk tsk tsk, Jennie Kim, want to be rebellious to day, right girls ???" she asks her dogs, Wendy, Karina and Tzuyu who just say yeah like robots