phase-3

Namathan harshly enters into the police room where Krist taking to the other officers about case..she grab krist shoulder made Krist turn to her side..she with rage through the papers to gis face..

   "Why?.. just why you are trying this hard to protect one criminal?..one murderer?" Namathan shout in rage.

   Suddenly krist feel he got Thunder strike.."why?"..

   "The answer ..I don't know why iam protecting him this much..maybe because he is innocent or maybe he challenged me that we police only arrest innocent without doing any proper investigation...but I must protect him.I should save him" krist thought himself.

   "How can you do this..?"she punched Krist.

   Ofcourse..namathan beat kong to his death...so he requested their senior officer to got memo to nam giving waring  nam to not involve in this case investigation..because she is just emotionally hurting others then think as police.

   "Madam don't worry. Now you are not in this case. So let us take care. We will investigate properly and make your brother get justice"said krist with formal smile.

***************

"  I Want to go home"saying that kong hurriedly try to take out his IV Cannula without listening nurse words.

   Kong about to go Krist hold kong hand tightly push kong to bed..

   "Where the hell you think you are going?" Krist shout.

  "I told you I didn't do that murderer so I am going to my home. Arthit is waiting for me" Kong said without looking at krist like he pout.

    Arthit... That word itself making him irritate ... Always Arthit.." you are not proven unguilty till now. You are under our custody... And even if you want to go just go , But remember we are searching for Arthit. Obviously we know that you will meet Arthit once we see Arthit we will arrest him.. if that's ok for you then go.... If not take treatment like a good boy without refusing"said Krist like he is giving warning to a child.

  Kong stare at krist angrily..and sit on bed obediently. Krist smile seeing that scene.

   "I really don't think you deserve this much love Arthit...I really doubt.." krist thought...

   "Oh..then what your worth?"

   Krist stunned to hear that noise..whose that voice..he turn around but no one was there...it that his imagination?...

***************

Court trail begun:

   Kong stand as. Accused. Trail begun. First opposite attorney his side  of case against kong. Asked kongpob and Arthit to arrest.

"My lord I want to ask few questions to my Clint?" Ask gun ,kong's  attorney,krist friend and Bright lover.

    Kong told them exactly what happened.about how Arthit and he come to that railway station..and how kong found that dead body...but lastly he told that throwing dead body wad his plan not Arthit's. If they want to punish he is ready. Even if it murder case solely or not till it's not involve Arthit it's okay.

   "My lord even if kongpob was not that real murdurer also he throws the person body. He try to destroy the evidence..my lord my request first give his punishment to these two  persons.police will investigate again for the murdurer"said immediately that opposite attorney.

   "Mr.atthorny is my Clint indebted to you in anyway?"

   "What?..no"

   "Then why you are soo eager to arrest my clint?" Ask gun .