ii

ep2

 ep2. ❛ a meeting? ❜

"You know, it'd be nice if Madame Taull just gave us one day to relax," SAEROM said, walking up to the door that had her room number

TIANYI nodded her head, "Yeah, we're not humans but we also deserve a break."

"Wow, you two are quite naive," HARU muttered.

"They're not wrong though," SIYEON said.

They were all on the same floor, their rooms also beside each other.

VANESSA looked at the door in front of her and narrowed her eyes in suspicion. She glanced at HARU, "What do you think?"

"Hmm. Yeah, definitely dusted with magic. You can sense it too." HARU said, looking at the doorknobs.

"Magic?" SUYEON muttered, trying to see what the other two were seeing.

"Do you think Madame Tuall is like a ringmaster or something? Maybe they're motion triggered." SIYEON said, letting her imagination run wild.

"Did you just typecast Madame Tuall into a drug lord?" MIRAE said with a grin.

"WHAT?! NO!" SIYEON shouted with shock.

"Too far MIRAE. Too far." TIANYI whispered.

"Psst. VANESSA!" SAEROM softly exclaimed.

VANESSA looked at SAEROM who wanted to open the door but waited for her, not wanting to risk anything. SAEROM looked like she was going to die from being too curious.

Of course, the adventurous girl would die from not being adventurous. VANESSA chuckled and pulled down the handle.

A case appeared in front of her and fell into her hands. Another two cases fell into the hands of MIRAE and SUYEON.

VANESSA peered down at the doorknob, looking beside and found a worm-like black goo looking right at her.

You could see the black-looking void and an eye camouflaged, following the eyes in front of it.