v

ep5

 ep5. ❛ the beginning, part two ❜

TIANYI quietly walked into the room of the Communications Team. She looked around her surroundings, seeing everyone buried in their work as silence cast over them.

At times, the sound of the phone ringing would echo for a few seconds but disappear as the whispers of the workers took over. Everyone looked very busy.

The silence made TIANYI feel nervous but it also suffocated her a bit. She was of course used to the cubicle life but not this quiet.

Her fellow cupid co-workers would talk with a beaming attitude and fill the air with chatter and laughter. But it was different here.

TIANYI slowly walked around the cubicles, finding her name on one of them. As she sat down in her spot which was at the back, where the sunlight seemed to perfectly draw a spotlight on her.

Her chestnut brown hair glowed under the soft beams of the sunlight, creating an angelic halo around her. With her hair out, her bangs fell over her eyes- framing her face.

She looked like she was a part of the sun's rays, shining brightly and her look didn't go unnoticed by her co-workers. A few people looked up from their seats and held their breath from seeing her beauty.

TIANYI indeed looked beautiful but also like a lost puppy. She was confused as to why people were now suddenly looking at her.

Sitting down, TIANYI exhaled a sigh to calm down her racing heart. She switched on her computer and saw that there were a few documents on her desktop.

Looking through them, TIANYI jumped from startlement as a phone rang beside her. It was coming from the cubicle next to her.

"Thank you for calling SCENKI.L, this is SUNOO speaking how can I help you?" SUNOO said.