CHAPTER 1

DELULU AUTHORS/WRITTEN BY:
irxecsl
arcy720

Main Characters:
Seviara "Viara" Chavez (Main Girl)
Victor Agoncillo (Main Boy)
Chloe Gomez (Seviara's BFF)
Kai Ancheta (Victor's BFF)

Viara's POV: Have you ever heard the song "Maybe this Time "? The lyrics of "Maybe this Time" resonated deeply with us, as we both knew the pain of unrequited love and the hope that comes with trying again. Our friendship had blossomed into something more, but it wasn't without its challenges. We were afraid to ruin what we had, but our hearts yearned for something more.

As the song played, we found ourselves lost in each other's eyes, unsure of what the future held. We held hands tightly, feeling the warmth and comfort of each other's presence. We knew that this was our chance, our moment to take a leap of faith and see where our love would take us.

The chorus rang out, "Maybe this time, I'll win your heart, maybe this time, I'll play my part," and we both sang along, our voices intertwining in a beautiful harmony. We knew that love wasn't always easy, but we were willing to fight for it.

As the song came to a close, we looked at each other with newfound hope and determination. We knew that our love was worth fighting for, and we were ready to face whatever challenges came our way. Our friendship had transformed into something deeper and more meaningful, and we were grateful for the opportunity to explore this new chapter in our relationship.

As the song ended, we held each other close, feeling the weight of our love settle heavy in our hearts. We knew that this was just the beginning of a beautiful journey together, and we couldn't wait to see where it would take us.

In short, this is how my childhood boy bestfriend became my lover.

*FLASHBACKS*

Viara: You Can't find me victor!! *laughs*

Not knowing that victor has already found viara and suddenly...

Viara screams as she fell down on the tree.

Viara: Aaaaaa!!

But luckily victor was down there and caught viara. Victor's eyes met with viara's & his world suddenly stopped for a second

Viara: Why are you are you looking at we like that victor?! Ibaba mo na ako!!

Victor: Bat ka kase nagtago sa taas ng puno , di mo pa man din kayang ma balance sarili mo

Viara: Oh eh, bakit moko tinititigan ng napaka lalım kanina

Victor: May dahon ka kase sa buhok mo

Viara: Edi sorry naman *Tinirik ang mata sabay tampo*

Victor laughed at Viara's gesture, then Viara laughed with victor' and said:

Viara: Ang pangit mo talagang tumawa

*END OF THE FLASHBACKS*

*PRESENT*

Viara is cooking breakfast in the kitchen then suddenly someone hugged her from the back.

Victor: Good Morning Mi Amor!!

Victor kissed Viara on her cheek, then viara responds:

Viara: Good Morning my love, breakfast is almost ready, upo kana muna dun sa dinning room

Then held her hand & started assisting viara

Victor: love you should be the one sitting, let me continue this po, okay my princess?

Victor kissed viara's check again

Viara: Parang kahapon lang inuutos utusan moko magluto ahh

Viara faced Victor. Victor took the spatula from her then said:

Victor: Wag kana po magalit mahal ko, ang importante ngayon ay ikaw na ang prinsesa ng buhay ko

While victor say's those, he untied viara's apron, and transfered her apron to him. Victor carried viara to the dinning room and gently placed her on the chair giving her a peck on the cheek.

Victor: Just sit their & relax for awhile my princess, and let me handle our break fast

Victor was about to leave but he turned back to viara and blew a kiss for his woman.