boy friend 2

Tae pov ...

It was mid night and here I m still in the office. Working. When I was suppose to be in my bunny boi's army's.

Tae took his phone just to see bunch of messages from his bunny boi. He felt guilty that nowadays he couldn't give time to his bunny. He miss him to he don't even remember him when he last saw him..

He slept thinking about his bunny tired.
"Miss you mha bunny"

..................,........................,......................................

"Morningggggggggggg" Jin shouted while opening the door.. to woke up his bunny.
But bed was empty.

"Kookieeeeeeee "

" Hyunggg I m here "

" You're up but you have holiday today right? "

" Yesss that's why I m going to meet mha frnd"

" Friend or da..."

"Hyunggg" shyly smiling

" Someone is  shy"

" My breakfast? Gooo prepare it for me hyunggg. Instead of teasing "

" Yeahhh yeahh".

*Time skip*

Kookie had his breakfast while Jin teasing and then kook bid good bye with his hyung and ran to take bus. He also took tae's fav strawberry shake and some snacks. For his daddy. The soft smile never living his face ..

He called jimin once he reached outside the office..

Jimin informed that he haven't reached at office yet but told receptionist to guide kook towards tae's cabin..

Agreeing jimin instructions receptionist took kook towards tae's cabin. Leaving kook right in front of tae's cabin, receptionist took her leave before bowing .

Kook thanked him with a soft smile. Kook didn't knock the door opening it with a wide smile. But her smile faded as he saw his daddy eyes were closed head leaning on his chair . And a girl with short dress heavy makeup long hair was trying to get close to his daddy face.

Kookies eye's turned dark the soft guy was no long was seen. He Bang the door to what girl flinch and fall on tae's lap. Also tae woke up with a flinch and seeing his secretary on her lap while his bunny boi standing on the door with eyes red.

Tae quickly got up making the secretary fall on the ground. "What the hell? Miss.chang. Have you losted " tae screamed.

And ran towards the bunny boi but the boi was no longer their just few snacks lying on the floor.

Tae ran after him  before turning  to miss chang who was scared as hell. " You're fired don't ever show yourself near me and this office" " taee- " " dare to say a word and will lost your tongue"
And tae ran .

..................................................................................

Kook left the office tears were not leaving his eyes. He ran to every possible way he saw . He just ran and ran to the point he himself don't know we're he was .. it was not tae's fault he knew that but he was can't imagine his daddy with someone else. And the moment he saw the girl on tae's lap he couldn't take it and left the place ..

He didn't know why it hurts so much. But it just does. He was running that's when he found himself dragged by someone. Both of them fall on the ground with a great force that kook head meet a rock and things in his view get blurry he tried to look but his body gave up and he closed his eyes ...