BigKen - My Man

Couple: Big x Ken

~~~~

Author's POV

After the attack on Kinn behind Yok's bar, Big was injured. He was shot in his hands. So, for the time being a new bodyguard, Porsche, was appointed as Kinn's head bodyguard and Big was released of all the duties, temporarily.

While being on bed rest, Ken looked after Big. He used to feed him, brush his teeth and help him change clothes.

For Ken it was like helping a friend who was in need but for Big it was something more.

Every time Ken would come near him, his heart would beat fastly. He never misses the chance to lick Ken's fingers every time he feeds him.

Manier times, he would be lost in the depths of Ken's eyes.

And this was not the first time he was feeling like this. Big had feelings for him ever since Ken joined the Major family.

Big used to train bodyguards at that time when Ken was a newbie.

He used to help him to pass the tests that he had failed by forging the reports, so that Ken does not have to through intense training.

He loved him from the very start. But all the other guards thought that he had feelings for their master, Kinn.

Big was ready to give his everything for him, but Ken wasn't aware of all these.

Bodyguard's Quarters

Big was asleep when Ken returned after their regular training. He woke him up.

"Get up! I will bring you some food. Eat your medicine and then sleep!", Ken said.

Big yawned as he slowly got up and sat on his bed. He looked at Ken's body which was covered with sweat. He couldn't take his eyes off him and stared at him.

"I know I am sexy but doesn't mean you have to look at me like you are going to eat me up man!", Ken said playfully as he wiped sweat.

Suddenly, Ken's phone chimed and he picked it up immediately. His face looked tensed as he typed something.

After sometime, Ken looked up from his phone and said, "Uh...I have to deal with something important right now bro. I will ask Arm to feed you. Gotta go! Bye!"

And picked his bag and shirt and ran outside before Big could say something.

Big knew the reason for Ken's tension.

He knew that Ken has been leaking the Major family's information to Gun, the Minor family's head.

He had known this for a while but has kept mum.

Big is very loyal to Korn and the Major family but no one and nothing is more important to him more than Ken. And that's why he hadn't informed about this to Korn.

He always wanted to warn Ken but hasn't got a chance to yet. He was waiting for a right opportunity where they both would be alone and he could warn him and also confess to him.

Soon, Arm came and fed Big with some porridge. After eating, Big took his medicines and slept.

Around the evening, Big woke up but Ken wasn't back yet. He got worried but he could do nothing since they didn't own any mobile.

But Big was one step forward. He had secretly hidden a GPS tracker in Ken's belt ever since he got know about his secret.

He took out his tracking device and checked. It showed that Ken's last location was at the Minor's Mansion.