Chapter 2

Taylor p.o.v.

Why do girls find me so hot?

I know I sound like some vain prick, but it's true. Since this morning all the girls have been trying to flirt and hit on me and it's starting to get annoying.

The old me would have loved this, but now all these girls look desperate. I don't care how big your boobs are or how fat your ass is. It doesn't make you look more attractive to me. Is this what hot gay guys go through?

All I care about is how Shawn looks and he doesn't even have to try. He could be in sweats, wearing nerd classes, and have his hair in a mess and he would still be hot. Now that I think about it he would look really cute in nerd classes. While wearing my jersey that reaches his mid thigh. Also wearing a red thong while biting his lip, blushing, and looking up at me.

Woah. I need to stop. My pants are starting to feel a little tight. Think about something disgusting. Boobs..no old lady boobs. Ugh. Went too far. That image could turn a straight guy gay.

'Taylor the guys and I are meeting in the band room before lunch. Be there. We need to talk about some stuff.' Nash says through the mind link.

'Sure' I tell him back.

What is it that we need to talk about? It has to be important if it can't wait till after school.

The bell rings and I walk to the band room. When I get there I see Carter sitting at the teachers desk, Jack texting, and Nash pacing in a circle thinking.

"Okay we're all here. What is so important that can't wait till after school," I ask. Nash looks at us. "Cam got a message from Victoria," he says. We don't say anything. We haven't seen her in months why the hell would she be back.

"What did the message say," Jack asks. "No how did he get a message from her without us knowing. The pack has been monitoring everything to look for her," Carter says.

"Well he got called down to the office in first period. He had a delivery they said. He got there and they gave him a bouquet if black and white roses with one silver in the middle. There was a note with it. All it said was Max and Victor from Victoria you know who. The roses are from a flowers shop outside of the pack territory and was delivered here so that's how she was able to get them to him," he answers.

"What could that mean," Jack says. I think about for a sec. The only Max I know is my grandpa, but I don't think it's him. He is like 115 and Victoria looked like she was in her early 20's. I can ask when he comes down here next week.

"I don't know but we need to tell the pack that she's back," Carter says. "We need to close the territory," Jack says. "We can't close the whole territory. Don't you remember we have the biggest territory in all of the United States. The territory is almost the whole size of the state," Nash reminds him. Normal pack territories are made up of a couple of cities but ours makes up most of the state. It'd be almost impossible to close down the whole territory.

"Yeah so we close the main part of the territory which is just the city and the woods," Jack suggest. "Well not till next week. My grandpa Max is coming to visit for a couple weeks," I tell them and they nod their heads. "Okay I will talk to my dad get the normal people out of the city and set up fake construction work to detour people out of the city," I say.

"Okay is that all," Carter ask. "Yeah and keep a look out for anything suspicious. We need to make sure that everybody in the pack is safe," I say.

We all leave meeting and go to our normal table with our other friends. They all start talking, but I don't say anything. It's still bugging me what's going on. Why did Victoria wait so long? Is she plotting something? Why would she send a note to Cam of all people? Why send a not at all? She must have known we would close the territory to the outside world. What is she planning?