Festival Shopping Spree

"A Yukata?"

The girl grabbed her speaker and tapped a button to stop the music, staring at Takemichi as he was all blushing and shy at her door "You want me to wear one?"

It was a new day, August second

Only one more day and then it would all go down. But, it seems that Takemichi had something he wanted to ask her

He rapidly nodded "Y-Yes! I had to remember, t-this is your first time in Japan! And, well.."

He looked away from her gaze and looked to the left

"I was..Thinking..What would you look like in a Yukata"

A laugh came to his ears, making him stare in confusion but, she only smirked and lift a finger at him "You sure you ain't askin' me on a date, Michi?"

He became even brighter and lift his hands "No! Not that I wouldn't go on one, I was just asking if you want to wear something but, it's fine if you don't want to! I mean, you are really pretty and I think you would fit one, not saying that it would make you look better or anything. Wait, I swear I'm not calling you ugly, I just-! We can-"

"Sure"

He stopped his rambling and looked over as (Y/n) stood and walked to her phone, taking it off the charger and walking towards him "Let's go then, Michi"

He stared at her in shock, blinking rapidly "R-Really?"

(Y/n) nodded and laughed "Of course!"

She sniffed and then stared at him in surprise "Oooh.." She grasped his cheeks and brought his head down, sniffing again to smell his hair "Damn, it smells good.."

"...Maybe we should stay home.."

He gawked as she began pulling him inside "Wait! (Y-(Y/n)-San!"

-

After having a little tussle with him about staying home and playing in his hair, he finally was able to drag her outside and to the shops!

As they walked, (Y/n) couldn't help but hold her head high and try to ignore the stares on her being

It made her want to run away but, they just felt so intimidating. And there were so many!

Did they have to stare!

"Oh, there's one!"

There in the window sat a pretty black Yukata on a Woman mannequin. And another sat on a Man, but in green and blue

(Y/n) stared at them in awe while Takemichi began going inside

To think, she was actually in Japan. A country much different than her own..

"Excuse me.."

She looked to the side and stared at the child below her as they watched her with wide eyes

"Why is your skin so dark?"

A deadpan came to her face

'Never in my life did I think a kid would ask me this-'

She then began to shake her hands and smile with a sweatdrop "O-Oh, well, I'm African American, I'm a different race than you, that's all"

She then deadpan just a little as the girl tapped her chin. Did she explain it well? Not only that, she wasn't dark dark! (She was a good evenly brown skin!/ Well- Maybe she was but still! / She was a little light but damn!)

(Chose whichever one fits you better;)^ )

The little girl then looked down and hummed "So, it's because we have different Mommies?"