A Day Before Disaster

"Kazutora! Slow down!"

"But you'll miss it!"

(Y/n) let out a string of breaths as the banana haired boy dragged her behind him. He looked to be in a hurry but she didn't know why!

You see, today was where Hanma decided to take her back to the 'hideout' yet again. He said something along the lines of 'The Soldiers needed their Valkyrie' or something like that-

And as soon as she walked in, Kazutora was the first person to run up to her and take her away!

She didn't know where they were going but it had to have been somewhere important for him tobe dragging her around like a damn tenderized rib!

"Ok, here it is!"

(Y/n) blinked a few times and looked down, tilting her head at the basket before here. She lift it up and looked inside, finding a water bottle inside as well as a box of chocolates "You got me this?" Her brown eyes glided over to him, a smile crawling onto her face while he proudly nodded "Mhm, I know, I know- 'You're so nice, Kazu-Senpai!"

She deadpan at him, causing him to laugh and lean on the wall, watching her as she took the bottle out "Still, thank you.."

"You really are pretty, y'know"

She blinked and looked up to him, soon biting the skin on her lip in thought "..You must love sayin' slick shit, huh?" Kazutora smiled and walked over to her, taking out his Vaseline chapstick and rubbing some on her lips, causing her to buck in shock but he smiled "Relax, I'm not poisoning you!"

She sent him a glare and then did as he said, letting it by as he brushed the lubricant over her lips "...You think we could stay close...(N/N)-Chan?"

As their eyes connected, she could see a hint of vulnerability in the banana boy. She knew she'd be facing many problems and meeting many people..

"...We can.."

She nodded, reassuring him. She can see the bonfires she's creating but, hey...People are people, destructive in their might but, what they work around influences. No matter how it had been for them, any of them, the least she could be was a shoulder to cry on

"..Of course, Kazutora"

A smile came to her face, causing him to look into her eyes, flickering between the two and slowly smiling himself

Looks like she'd make progress with Kazutora after all

-

(Y/n) layed in her spot on the couch before sighing. She didn't really have much to do but sit around so, meh?

Nothing really interested her either, it was boring!

"Hey, Baby~"

She lift herself up some to see Hanma leaning on the couch with a lazy smile "Let's go on an adventure"

(Y/n) sat up and stared at him in curiosity "Adventure? Yeah, where we goin'?" She stood and made her way over to him, dressed in her tights and a hoodie of his while he had his usual uniform on

Hanma shrugged and opened the door "Out. Somewhere" (Y/n) shook her head and walked out with him "Of course you'd say that"

All the while, he kept a smile on his face. He knew she'd comply, he's been making her bored on purpose. She didn't have anything to do since he confiscated her phone, like the genius he is!

...He's still basking in the fact that he had the thought to take it

(Y/n) followed him down the steps and to his motorcycle. However, she did take a glance to where Mocchi and Kakucho last was