𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞|𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨

Summary:After encountering you and spending several moments together, the vigilant Yaksha starts to develop feelings for you

Summary:
After encountering you and spending several moments together, the vigilant Yaksha starts to develop feelings for you. But these feelings grow more intense than he has anticipated and so he seeks release.

»»————> ♡ <————««

The thoughts were endless. They seem to stream consistently like an unwavering river. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get her out of his mind. Images of her beautiful face made themselves known but the more he spent time with her, the more intense his thoughts seem to have become. 

Now it was not just her smile that was on his thoughts, but the sound of her voice, the way she looked at him. But even more so, he found himself thinking of her body, wondering what was hidden beneath the layers of clothing. 

Wondering how her naked skin would feel under his touch. What kind of sounds would she make when he did that? Would she like it? Would she let him? What kind of expressions will her face display if he had the chance to? Why did he have such a desire to touch her? Why did he want to please her and see how she would react?

He couldn't help but also find it rather troubling. Why was he having these thoughts and why did his body react to them the way it did? His heart was racing. But it was different from when he was in a heated battle. 

Instead his heart raced while he stood still. Just the mere power of these thoughts had his heart go mad. A gloved hand gripped at the layer of fabric covering his chest as he wondered about this obscene phenomenon. Though, it wasn't just his heart either. His breathing became labored and heavy. As if he had been running across the entirety of Liyue. But still, he hasn't moved an inch. He was just standing there as these thoughts tugged at his mind.

How did his imagination even work? How was it possible to imagine these kind of things when he hasn't even seen her in such a state yet? Was this what desire truly felt like? Did it just have a way of overtaking you entirely? Like the pain and suffering that he usually had to endure. Is desire the same? It seems to drive him mad as well, just like the pain does. But he was use to the pain. Not this. Not desire.

It was rather frustrating. Not only was his heart racing and his breathing heavy, but his body also had another irritating reaction which bothered him. With his golden eyes evidently filled with annoyance, he glanced down at the painfully obvious bulge in his pants. 

Why? Why was his body reacting like this to these thoughts? Why couldn't he stop thinking about her and what he wanted to do to her? His thoughts progressed even further to where he imagined himself towering over her naked body, himself also undressed. 

Admiring every inch of her with his touch while he enjoyed the way she would look at him with desire in return. But this thought also resulted in him blushing. The thought of her looking at him that way made him feel slightly embarrassed but it wasn't unwanted. In fact, the thought only made him harder.

Absentmindedly he bit on his bottom lip as he reluctantly reached his hand down to rub at his throbbing erection. An almost relieved sigh escaped him as the sudden contact made him feel something he was not use to, but it felt good. 

It felt really good and he wanted more. But more than anything else, he wished she was the one who touched him like this right now and so his mind drifted off to that thought. Him still towering over her but her delicate hands reaching out to please him. The thought made him gasp. More. He needed more. His desire for her only grew as well.

With a quick glance over his shoulder and his power to sense the presence of others around him, he assured he was alone. He was in the middle of nowhere right now after all, but he didn't want to get caught in such an embarrassing state by anyone else. 

That would be absurd for an Adeptus. With a few deep breaths he tried to calm himself but it was futile, his body didn't let up. It longed to find a release. It longed to feel that feeling again and more of it. With a groan, Xiao gave in. He gave into the swallowing feeling of desire and lust.

Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing to be caught up in desire and lust for once instead of pain and suffering. Bringing up his left hand to his face, he tried to cover his own mouth, the other hand now reaching within his pants to take hold of his painfully hard cock.

 He tried to muffle the sounds he was making with the back of his hand. It felt so good when he touched himself like this. Why? He wasn't sure why. And his thoughts only made matters worse. No, better. He now imagined himself slowly entering her.

 Letting himself in all the way as he watched her face the entire time. Seeing the way her face twists in pleasure as he started to fuck her. This was when his hand started to move desperately, rubbing his cock just the right way, the way it felt best while keeping that image of fucking her vividly in his mind.

Yes. More. He bit harder into the back of his hand as he imagined himself biting into one of her delicate shoulders as he continued to mercilessly fuck her. Seeking the release of his desire. Seeking the desire to please her entirely. 

His golden gaze constantly on her face as he kept thrusting, studying her reactions for when he did it just right and making sure to keep pleasing her just like that. At this point the pre-cum streamed down his hand. He really wanted this. 

The desire for it was almost haunting. So much to the point that his body was screaming for a climax. But not just like this. No, also for an actual experience with her. He kept pumping his cock up and down over and over, louder, desperate groans pressing against the back of his hand, every muscle in his body tensing up as he grew closer to an orgasm.

That image. An irresistible vision of her finding her climax while in his embrace as he neared his own. The thought of the way she must sound when that happens. It pushed him over the edge, and with a few more desperate pumps, he came. His body tensing up with the immense pleasure he felt, an intense moan escaping his quivering lips.

An overwhelming feeling. A feeling he wasn't use to and now a feeling he wanted to experience with her more than anything. Fine trickles of sweat ran down his face as the sudden numbness took over his body. Heavy breaths falling from his lips as he tried to stabilize himself. 

Though he found it hard. His legs were shaking. Only for a brief moment did his mind go blank as he experienced that pleasure, but as soon as his composure returned, so did the thoughts of her. Fixing his pants and the rest of his clothing, an irritated scowl appeared on the Adeptus' face. Irritation to the realization that the thoughts of her will continue to haunt him until he actually experienced it with her. 

Would she let him however? But would that actually make the thoughts go away? Wouldn't that just enhance them? The more he thought about, the more he wondered why he actually despised these thoughts. Weren't they better than that of his karma induced ones?

Yes, maybe. But it was rather bothersome because of the way it made him feel, react and made him do to himself. With a heavy sigh and shaking his head side to side, he decided that this was just how things were and he should make the most of it. Was his karma still at work here? Was this some kind of gift for the good he has done? 

Though, the good he has done was surely massively outweighed by the countless killings. He had so many questions. He was unsure. Maybe it all just came down to the fact that he is experiencing something he has never before and was unsure what to make of it. Though, there was one thought and one question that kept prodding at him. 

Will she let him?