𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬|𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚

Summary:Kaeya takes you to the cathedral after hours

Summary:
Kaeya takes you to the cathedral after hours

»»————> ♡ <————««

When you first joined the Knights of Favonius, you vowed to keep it strictly business. You loved what you did, and the people you worked with, but that's all it was supposed to be. Work. So why did you let this man worm his way into your life? Or should you say, your pants. You'd lost count of the amount of times you started your evening with a few drinks down at the Cat's Tail, only to end it with his face between your thighs. You couldn't complain, because he knew how to make you feel good, but god. He only ever left you wanting more.

The night was quiet, walking through Monstadt after hours with Kaeya by your side. He usually walked you home after a night in the bar, and more often than not he'd spend the night. Today though, you'd taken a different route. The big doors of Monstadt's cathedral echoed through the room as he opened them, leading you inside and locking the doors behind you.

"Don't you think this is a little..wrong?" you asked, and Kaeya chuckled, turning around to face you.

"Like you're so pure." he said lowly, finger tapping lightly under your chin. You blushed, looking up at him.

"Come, I think you have a few confessions, hm?" he hummed, thumb brushing over your lips. You could already feel the heat building up between your legs, but you kept your composure as you followed him down between the pews.

Your footsteps echoed, breath shaky, and he stopped in front of the altar. He turned to face you, grabbing your hip with one hand and turning you until your ass was pressed against it. Kaeya brushed his lips against yours, pulling away slightly when you tried to press them together.

"Oh?" he said, a smirk evident in his voice. "But, Y/n. Don't you think this is wrong?" He mocked you, thumb tracing your hip bone. You didn't say anything, but let out a small whimper as you kissed him needily. He was smirking against your lips as he kissed you back, one hand reaching down to grab the back of your thigh, lifting your leg up slightly so he could position the bulge in his pants against your dampening underwear. You grinded pathetically against him, but your efforts were met with a chuckle as Kaeya pinned your hips against the altar.

"So desperate. I think that should be your confession today, hm?" he said, grabbing your wrist and flipping you over in one swift motion. You felt his hand wrap lightly around the back of your neck as he pushed you forwards, bending you over the altar.

"Now, confess. Tell me how desperate you are for me, how much of a whore you are."
Your heart raced, stuttering over your words.

"Ah-ah. Clearly. Spit it out." he threaded his fingers through your hair, tugging slightly.

"K-Kaeya, I need you so bad." you whimpered, and he traced his fingers across the wet patch in your underwear.

"Hmm, I can tell." he said, pressing lightly.

"More."

"P-Please, I'm such a whore for you Captain, I need you inside me please," you whimpered, and he slid your underwear down to your thighs.

"My my, only a dirty whore could say such things in a place like this." he said, fingers teasing your wet hole.

"Yes, Kaeya, I-I'm a whore."

"That's right." he slowly slipped a finger inside you. "My whore." You moaned softly, his thumb reaching to rub light circles into your clit as he began fingering you.

Your knees buckled a little, fingers gripping the edge of the altar as the pleasure overshadowed any sense of guilt you had. He slowly added another finger, the lewd, wet sounds echoing through the cathedral with your moans.
"Listen to yourself," he said, quickening his pace as he covered your mouth with his other hand.

"So wet. Do you not have any shame, Y/n?" You shook your head frantically.
"Of course you don't." he pulled his fingers out, and you whined at the sudden loss of pleasure.

"Shameless little slut." his harsh tone sent a wave of pleasure through you, your pussy clenching around nothing. You heard the zip of his pants come undone, and he didn't waste much time pressing his tip against you. You pushed back a little, but Kaeya stopped you with a firm spank to your ass, the leather of his gloves stinging your skin.

"Be patient," he said, dragging his dick through your wetness a few times before pushing into you painfully slowly. You bit back a moan, nails digging into the surface beneath you as Kaeya let out a low, quiet moan.

His pace was slow, his hand reaching under your shirt to trace a finger around your nipple. You gasped as you felt a sudden cold sensation, your nipple becoming hard between his fingers.

"A-Ah, Kaeya-"

"What's wrong, hm? Can't you handle it?" he said, suddenly snapping his hips forwards. You let out a loud moan, the cold feeling on your nipple quickly becoming pleasurable. His other hand reached around to rub circles on your clit, matching the faster pace he'd created.

"Now, beg for forgiveness."

"F-Forgive me, Barbatos, I promise to be better." you stuttered out and Kaeya traced a cold finger down your side, the heat of your skin melting the tiny icicles he left behind almost instantly. You shivered at the cold feeling, gasping when his icy fingers found your clit again.

"Good girl," said Kaeya, quickening his pace.

"Now, you're gonna cum for me, hm?" you nodded, blushing at the praise and slightly arching your back so Kaeya could reach even deeper. He bent down slightly, placing a small kiss on your neck just under your ear, and whispered.

"Such a good little whore."
He sped up his pace as he helped you chase your high, the sound of skin on skin tainting the cathedral walls.

Soon enough you were cumming, a mix of moans and 'forgive me barbatos' leaving your mouth as Kaeya's rhythm became sloppy. He muttered out praises between gritted teeth as he came too, filling your used pussy with his cum.

Your breathing was heavy, and Kaeya softly brushed his hair away from his face as he pulled out, letting out a soft gasp from the slight over stimulation. He helped you up, turning you to face him so he could plant a kiss on your forehead.

"You know, I don't think you're ever going to be forgiven." said Kaeya, a small smirk on his face as he helped you clean yourself up. You didn't say anything, just pushed his shoulder lightly and stood up straight.

He leaned close to your ear, resting his hands on your hips and whispered "Sinner," before moving to kiss you softly. The word stirred something inside you, a small moan slipping past your lips.

"Oh?" he pulled back, smirking slightly. "I think you'll need to beg for more than just forgiveness, Y/n."

Note:
Kaeya fucks you in the cathedral, Say Thank Barbatos!