33

Daria

"3 bodies of 4 recently escaped inmates.....William Cagney, Amir Wright and Craig Bridges have been found early this morning in the neighborhood of Stormy Heights. Law enforcement believes that due to the heavy illegal activity of that area....William, Craig and Amir may have encountered a transaction gone bad as they have had prior history of drug and gun charges. Mykel Brookes still remains at large and....."

They'll never find his ass.....

"Here you go honey.....just how you like it...." Grace sat a plate of a French toast sandwich in front of me.

" Grace sat a plate of a French toast sandwich in front of me

Yum....

"Thank you....." It's the perfect salty and sweet combination, Grace makes it just right.

"Everything ok....?" She sat down next to me and looked over at Carmen and Martha still cooking breakfast. I guess it's really the fact that they have reasons to cook now, where they're handling all the responsibilities of that. No one is allowed on the stove, but them and Thanksgiving dinner was already in preparation for tomorrow.

"Yeah.....why?" I asked her, taking my knife and fork. Grace shrugged and looked at the TV, taking a sip of her customary chai tea.

Grace

Grace

"Nothin.....you're up earlier than expected. We know that no one is gonna see you til past 12....." She said wryly and I chuckled, taking a bite of my food.

"Eh.....I guess with everything that happened, it's just still bothering me...." I'm relieved that the situation that is Mykel, Eric or whateva it is.....is done with. Craig is gone, it's just.....damn! I wasn't even thinking about his ass in years and he came to do this bullshit.....? Kidnap Selena and my godson.....!?

Why.....?

He still was that angry and bitter for the shit back in highschool....?

"Do you feel some typa guilt for what happened with the kids.....?" She asked me quietly, I stopped chewing and stared at my plate hard.