Season 1 prologue

before we begin I like to remind you this will not follow the canon story of Genshin impact but my own so if you wondering or confused about stuff that will happen that is why he will still meet all the archons and help poeple but not like the traveler.

-----------------------------------------

Born A new...As A Hilichurl!

izuku,s pov

hey, you may be wondering who I am. My name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm what you call a quirkless person without a quirk a power 80% of poeple get. just like any other quirkless, my life is not that good getting bullied by your old friends and not being respected. and parents that don't care for you. but not all is bad i still have two friends two girls named Toga Himiko and Momo Yaoyorozu. they were the only ones that stayed with me even though I was powerless. but just when I thout my life would become better I was a victim of a villain attack...and all might was too late to save me. this is my story of how i became a powerful hilichurl. and made a new nation where humans and monsters live together. and gain the title of god of melicis.

no one's POV

it was a sunny day; surprisingly, not many heroes and villains were fighting. no one minded it since the slices were quite nice but to one Izuku Midoriya, it was unnerving. why you ask? well, his grandpa once told him "When there is no chaos and only peace it means something will happen" and so izuku for the whole school day was quietly panicking. when the bell finally went off izuku tried to hurry and get home only to be stopped by none other than Bakugou Katsuki his ex-childhood friend.

bakugou: hey nerd it seems vampires and ponytails are not here to protect you today.

izuku: k-kcatchan couldn't w-we not t-today.

bakugou: fine I was going to the arcade anyway ow before I leave I know a way to get a quirk.

izuku: r-really?

bakugou: yeah take a swan dive off the roof and hope you get reborn in a world with no power hahaha!

well bakugou and his lackey,s were walking away izuku stood there frozen in place tears trying to come out. but before they could he walked out of the school building and went his way home. well taking a shortcut in the alleyway. izuku begins to smell something weird.

izuku: what is that smell did someone throw away a rotten body?

slime villain: finally a meat bag!

izuku: huh?!

and before izuku knew it he was suffocating by the green slime monster better known as the slime villain. izuku tried to fight back by pulling the slime off him but his struggles were in faint for he slowly lost continent.