3

Once Sorry had fallen asleep, while his deep, heavy snores blaring in the midnight, his mom entered into his room, and stirred him awake. he took full awareness of what was going in the surroundings, glimpsing with his eye lids almost half open, groggily. "What's up mom?.." Sorry interrogates his mom, with an emaciating tone. His fingers slide up, running to his eyes and starts rubbing them. His fingers then move across on his face, rubbing it tipsily.

"Son, you need to get dressed. I packed your bags, we gotta move." His mother replies back. She looks at Sorry, trying to waken him up, agitating him quickly, but meekly. "Alright.." He hummed a response, still feeling groggy. He finally sat up in his bed, grunting with tiredness, as he then grabbed some clothes, and clothed himself up. He ran to the living room, still with an unexpected dizziness, but put on his shoes swiftly. "What are we doing mom?.." He inquires, as he grips the huge, fuzzy maroon coat from the hanger. "You'll see soon, don't worry, son!.." His mom pronounced her words in a weary, almost cheerful tone. He stooped his head to the side, wondering what this all meant. Was it meant for him? Or was his mom trying to make him happy? He didn't know what to think. But he let it flow.

As soon as the clock hits 6 am, they finally abandon their house, and left their so called "home" with their packs and luggages outside. Sorry still seemed confused about the situation, but didn't know how to react or say. "C'mon son, lets go." His mom prattles, as she nudged his arm slowly, but softly. They leave from god forsakes this wooden, modernized shack, that they called it home. The two got at the train station, as Sorry's mom stepped further, closer to the checkout station, paying for their tickets. She eventually came back in time, as they both walked and walked for the train ticket scanner. They arrived at the train ticket gates promptly, as they scanned their tickets and passed through the labelled ticket gates. They ultimately arrived at the train station, peering at the board to see what train they have and to go.

"It's too early mom. and waking me up at an early hour too?" Sorry was definitely not used to waking up early in the morning. Especially this early. He felt weakness and exhaustion navigating through his whole body. He couldn't resist no more, but to fall asleep.

"Hey, you can sleep in the train, alright? just hold on for a bit longer." His mom enumerated, waiting for their own train to arrive. As the sound of the train alarms, it appears on the top of the board that their train just got in the railway. They ran all the way to the train with their packs and luggages, and finding two seats on the right, next to an oval window.

Sorry's POV:
Oh this feels awful.. i think to myself. It feels like a gut wrenching punch in my stomach. Guilt inundates my adrenaline, thinking that my mom tries to help me becoming better and taking care of myself. I try staying positive, but guilt wrecks me.
God, this is too overwhelming..

"Son, are you feeling alright?.." My mom asked me with worry in her tone, as she noticed that i spaced out in my thoughts. or thought so. But she did. "Yeah, i'm fine mom.. seriously." I somewhat try reassuring her, but thinking that she can have any type of reaction. Her face reads of a sad, worn out expression, and maybe some slight tiredness. Or i could be wrong. What do i feel like this? I ask myself in my mind, once again. Seeing that the driver's starting the train, we leave from our state. Maybe in another city. Idk. As soon as we remain seated into the train seats, i feel the heavy weight of tiredness unfolding in my body. My eyes are slowly starting to close by themselves, as then my whole body relaxes into the train seat, with my head tilted right on the window beside me.

After hours passing by, my mom bestirs me up awaken, as the train speaker's voice was quite resonantly loud in my ears. I hear that we arrive at a city, a city i've heard before, Bristol, but not been there. Why am i here? But i try to knock out this thought. We arrive at the city destination, grasping our packs and luggages, and stepping out from the train, at a random Bristol rail station. I help my mom carry the weighty luggages, as my arms are strong enough picking them up.

Word count: 791 words