harvest moon festival

A/n: New chapter enjoy

In the morning, in Loona's and Y/n's apartment, Y/n is sleeping peacefully on top of Loona since she wasn't wearing any close.  He could feel her fur against his chest. Loona was on her phone, not caring if her boyfriend was on top of her, She looked down at him from her Phone smiles how adorable he is. brushes his hair, seeing his eyes, and gives a licked his cheek.

Loona: So adorable, I don't know how a human won me over, but a special human that is.

Y/n slowly groans wake due to her doggy lick. he tiredly smirked as he fingers her belly button, making her moaned, puffing out her chest.

Loona: *pouts* You always get me there even if I'm not in human disguised.

Y/n chucks kisses her on her lips as she returns the favor before things can get heated between the two. Their moments were ruined. As Loona's phone ranged. She groans, to see it was blitzo. 

Loona: Grr.. What!

Blitz: Hey sweetie, we are going to the wrath for the harvest moon festival for stolas. And we need to get ready.

Loona: *sigh* Fine.

Blitz: Also, take Y/n with you! Octavia, I would want to see him again.

Loona: Okay bye * she hangs up* Fuck! righ when we are about to have another round Too.

Y/n gently pets her back, rubbing it up and down calming her down which it was working. She turns to him. He manages to crack a smile from her.

Y/n: It's fine babe, we can always have sex when we get back, Or at what is a wrath. if it's like earth we can always have sex in there barn

Loona sees where he's going with this loving the Idea.

Loona: The wrath is, just like the farms on Earth but except the animals Down here are mostly meat eaters, So basically It won't be really safe and there sports are really dangerous.

Y/n: awe gotcha, * pets her head* If it makes you feel Better we can always have sex in a barn or some where when it's private.

Loona blushes never thought of having sex in another place other then Here, she leans over to him licks his entire face. having her Drool all over him. 

Loona: Oh I'm so.. not holding back.

Y/n blinks gives her the stank eye. She catches it, she thought back of the Doggy kiss she gave him.

Loona: Babe, lets be reasonable. here.

He pokes her belly button, starts doing circles around her navel making her laugh as he tickles her. He then turns her around, Picks up her feet.

Loona: No no no, Not my feet!

He starts to tickle her, hellhound feet making her squeal even louder, as she was kicking her other free feet pounding her fist to the pillows.

Loona: Fuck! Your not going get away with this, ha ha ha! Please we have to get ready!

Y/n stops tickling her, as she begins to calm down.

Loona: Oh that was so good, * playfully glares at him.*  Now I know I'm going to get you back when we do have sex in a barn.

They both get up from the bed, Got in dress, Y/n remembered, the cowboy outfit, Millie got him when she went out of town for a day. he goes over their closet as Loona was in the shower getting every thing. ready for today, Y/n was looking for a cowboy hat to wear. As Loona got out of the bathroom. Y/n Turned around to see her in a new outfit he never seen her in, his jaws dropped as She notices it